• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effortlessly Clean Your Stainless Cookware with These Simple Tips

In summary, to remove stubborn stains from your stainless steel cookware, mix equal parts water and vinegar, bring it to a boil, let it cool, and scrub with a scouring pad. Avoid using steel wool as it can scratch the surface. It is recommended to clean your cookware after each use, and to dry it with a soft cloth. Harsh chemicals such as bleach should be avoided in cleaning and instead, use gentler solutions such as vinegar, baking soda, or mild dish soap.
pamperedape
My 1:00 host just called and her hubby wants to see the stainless cookware. The only piece I have is the saute that I earned. It's got the remnants of the fond that I cannot get off. I don't have time to get Bar Keepers friend. Is there another trick to getting this thing clean???:cry:

put some water in it and boil it...scraping the fond up

Then, wash it and wipe it down with some vinegar...let the vinegar sit for a minute and rewash (that should make it all shiney again!)

white vinegar I assume...

eeeeiiikkkk

1. How do I remove stubborn stains from my stainless steel cookware?

To remove stubborn stains from your stainless steel cookware, mix equal parts water and vinegar in the pot or pan and bring it to a boil. Then, let it cool and scrub the stain with a scouring pad or brush. Rinse with warm water and dry with a soft cloth.

2. Can I use steel wool to clean my stainless steel cookware?

No, steel wool is too abrasive and can scratch the surface of your stainless steel cookware. Instead, use a soft sponge or non-abrasive scrubbing pad to avoid damaging the finish.

3. How often should I clean my stainless steel cookware?

It is recommended to clean your stainless steel cookware after each use to maintain its shine and prevent buildup of stains or residue. However, if you notice any discoloration or buildup, it is best to clean it immediately.

4. What is the best way to dry my stainless steel cookware?

The best way to dry your stainless steel cookware is to use a soft cloth or towel. Avoid using paper towels or air drying as they can leave behind lint or water spots.

5. Can I use bleach or other harsh chemicals to clean my stainless steel cookware?

No, it is not recommended to use bleach or other harsh chemicals on your stainless steel cookware as they can damage the surface and potentially leave behind harmful residue. Stick to using natural and gentle cleaning solutions such as vinegar, baking soda, or mild dish soap.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dawn4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
beepampered
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD