• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Grease Stain After First Use of Stainless Cookware

In summary, grease stains on stainless cookware after the first use can be caused by a variety of factors, but can be prevented by properly seasoning the cookware and avoiding high heat and abrasive cleaners or utensils. If stains do occur, they can be removed using a baking soda paste or a vinegar and water solution. It is not recommended to use stainless cookware with grease stains as it can affect the appearance and performance of the cookware.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
I have a Host who just received her Stainless Cookware this past Sat. She was excited, read the instructions, and proceeded to use her 10" skillet. She fried something in it precisely following the directions but it has left a yellowish ring on the inside of her pan that she cannot remove. She has tried vinegar (to include soaking) and Bar Keepers Friend and nothing is working.

Any ideas? She was SOOO excited but now she's worried and may decide to return it. Yikes!

Our stainless cleaner is amazing. I have also used soft scrub.

There is definitely a learning curve to cooking with stainless. I bet this would have happened in any stainless pan.Our stainless cleaner IS amazing. I used to own All Clad stainless and used BarKeepers friend. Our stainless cleaner beats it hands down.

What causes grease stains on stainless cookware after the first use?

Grease stains on stainless cookware after the first use can be caused by a variety of factors, including using too high of heat, not properly seasoning the cookware before use, or using an abrasive cleaner or utensil on the surface.

How can I prevent grease stains on my stainless cookware?

To prevent grease stains on stainless cookware, it is important to properly season the cookware before the first use. This involves coating the surface with a thin layer of oil and heating it in the oven. Additionally, avoid using high heat and abrasive cleaners or utensils on the cookware.

Can I remove grease stains from stainless cookware?

Yes, grease stains can be removed from stainless cookware. To do so, mix equal parts baking soda and water to create a paste. Apply the paste to the stained area and let it sit for 10-15 minutes before scrubbing with a non-abrasive sponge. Rinse with warm water and dry thoroughly.

What if the grease stains are stubborn and won't come off?

If the grease stains are stubborn and won't come off with the baking soda paste method, you can also try using a mixture of equal parts vinegar and water. Let the solution sit on the stain for a few minutes before scrubbing and rinsing with warm water.

Is it safe to use stainless cookware with grease stains?

While it is safe to use stainless cookware with grease stains, it is not recommended as it can affect the appearance and potentially the performance of the cookware. It is best to remove the stains before using the cookware again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • raquirion
  • Products and Tips