• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stainless Cookware - 12" Skillet

In summary, the 12" skillet has a diameter of 12 inches, is dishwasher safe, can be used on all stovetop types, does not come with a lid but is compatible with the Pampered Chef Universal Lid, and has a durable and long-lasting non-stick surface when properly cared for.
BadGirl
Gold Member
Let me start off by saying that I LOVE my stainless cookware. I've only had it since the beginning of October, but I LOVE it.

Having said that, I've found what I think is a problem with the 12" skillet. If I put the skillet on a flat surface (glass cooktop, countertop, etc.), it doesn't sit flat on the smooth surface. It has a little bit of a wobble to it. I've tested the 10" skillet as well as the 10" saute pan to see if they had problems, too, and no, they are just fine. The problem just seems to be with the 12" skillet.

Has anyone else had a similar problem? Actually, I'm not even sure if it is a problem.....maybe this is a normal phenomenom, I don't know.

If this is normal, I'll go on my merry way. If this is a deficiency, what can I do about it? I don't think I still have my original sales receipt. If it counts, I was the host when I purchased the set.

Thanks!

If you aren't a consultant, go back to the consultant you purchased it from, she might be able to help you. You need to remember to keep your receipts.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing a wobble with your 12" skillet. This is not a normal phenomenon and may indicate a defect in the pan. I would suggest contacting the manufacturer or the store where you purchased the set to inquire about a replacement or a refund. If you are unable to locate your original sales receipt, they may be able to look up your purchase using your name or the date of purchase. I hope you are able to resolve this issue and continue enjoying your stainless cookware.

1. What is the size of the 12" skillet?

The 12" skillet has a diameter of 12 inches, making it a versatile size for cooking a variety of dishes.

2. Is the skillet dishwasher safe?

Yes, the stainless cookware 12" skillet is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the lifespan of the skillet.

3. Can this skillet be used on all stovetop types?

Yes, the skillet is suitable for use on all stovetop types, including gas, electric, and induction.

4. Does the skillet come with a lid?

No, the 12" skillet does not come with a lid. However, it is compatible with the Pampered Chef Universal Lid, which can be purchased separately.

5. How does the non-stick surface hold up over time?

The non-stick surface of the skillet is durable and long-lasting. With proper care and use, it should maintain its non-stick properties for many years.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NOLA RN
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pattybrady
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • linojackie
  • Products and Tips
Replies