• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book a Party & Get FREE Rewards!

In summary, by booking a party with Pampered Chef, you can earn up to 30% in free product rewards based on your party's total sales. In addition, as a host, you can also receive discounted items and exclusive products at half price. You have the option to choose any products from their current catalog as your free rewards. There is no minimum sales requirement to receive free rewards, and you can book a party by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or hosting a virtual party through their website. Your consultant will assist you in the process and help you earn free rewards.
bellaboofa
I'm writing out a flyer and i wanted to add in some incetives for booking! I.e. If you host a party/ catalog show, you will receive_________________ FREE, ontop of your benefits. Or If someone books a show and mentions your name you receive__________ help please! Thanks!

If someone refers someone to host a show (outside of bookings on a show), I give the original person 10% off their order at that show.

- If you host a party/catalog show, you will receive a free gift of your choice from our exclusive hostess rewards selection, in addition to your already amazing benefits.- As an added bonus, if someone books a show and mentions your name, you will receive a special thank you gift as a token of our appreciation.- For every successful booking that comes from your referral, you will receive a complimentary product of your choice.- As a thank you for spreading the word about our products and services, you will receive a free gift for every 3 bookings that mention your name.- We value your support and as a token of our gratitude, for every 5 bookings that come from your referrals, you will receive a free product of your choice.- Help us grow our business and we'll help you grow your collection! For every 2 bookings that come from your referrals, you will receive a free product of your choice.

1. How many free rewards can I receive by booking a party?

You can earn up to 30% in free product rewards based on your party's total sales.

2. Are there any additional perks for hosting a party?

Yes, as a host, you can also earn discounted items and exclusive products at half price.

3. Can I choose which products I want to redeem as my free rewards?

Yes, you can choose any products from our current catalog to redeem as your free rewards.

4. Is there a minimum amount of sales required to receive free rewards?

No, there is no minimum sales requirement. You will receive free rewards based on the total sales from your party.

5. How can I book a party and start earning free rewards?

You can book a party by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by hosting a virtual party through our website. Your consultant will guide you through the process and help you earn free rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crisbm103
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • KarenH