• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How will the Mothers Day Gift Sets be packaged for shipping?

In summary, the Mothers Day Gift Set includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, such as a mixing bowl set, silicone spatulas, a knife set, and a cookbook. Shipping costs vary but free standard shipping is available for orders over $50. A personalized message or note can be added to the gift set during checkout. The gift set can also be shipped directly to the recipient's address. Delivery time depends on the shipping method and location, with standard shipping taking 3-5 business days and expedited shipping taking 1-2 business days. It is recommended to order at least a week in advance for timely delivery for Mother's Day.
DebPC
Staff member
I just got this info from the home office after I called with some questions:

All Mother's Day gift sets will be sent in their own box. The box will be labeled which MD gift set so the host can identify and distribute easily. This box may be put inside the products box when there's room. If they buy a set that's gift wrapped it will also be boxed up separately so the wrapping and bow stay nice.

Thank you for looking into this and sharing with us. HO makes it so easy for us :love:

Thank you! I was wondering how the gift wrapping part was going to be handled. :)

Good to know. Thanks.

Great info. Thank you!

What is included in the Mothers Day Gift Set?

The Mothers Day Gift Set includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that are perfect for any mom who loves to cook and bake. Some of the items included are a mixing bowl set, silicone spatulas, a knife set, and a cookbook.

How much does shipping cost for the Mothers Day Gift Set?

Shipping costs for the Mothers Day Gift Set vary depending on the recipient's location and the shipping method chosen. However, we offer free standard shipping for orders over $50.

Can I add a personalized message or note to the gift set?

Yes, you can add a personalized message or note to the gift set. During the checkout process, there will be an option to add a gift message. Simply enter your message and it will be included with the gift set.

Can I have the gift set shipped directly to my mom?

Yes, you can have the gift set shipped directly to your mom. During the checkout process, you can enter your mom's shipping address as the recipient's address. You can also add a gift message to be included with the gift set.

How long will it take for the gift set to arrive?

The delivery time for the gift set will depend on the shipping method chosen and the recipient's location. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping can take 1-2 business days. We recommend ordering at least a week in advance to ensure timely delivery for Mother's Day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • keynibear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thechefofnorthbend