• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Donated Two Pampered Chef Baskets to Schools Silent Auctions...

In summary, it seems that the person who wins a basket is more likely to redeem the gift certificate if they know the consultant.
TheFreddiesCook
And I know someone won them, but I never heard from them! I included gift certificates that said only valid with me...but:

~Do you think they don't want to use it, or would they actually go and use it with another consultant?

~ Do you think another consultant would actually accept it just to make a sale? What do you think about this?

~ Should I ever contact the people who won the baskets?

~ Should I even consider donating again, since I am spending $$ on the basket and no business is coming from it?

:confused:

I rarely have had anyone contact me when they won something I donated. I've donate several times through the year since I started in 1999. Usually, the person that is hitting me up will be the person that gives me bookings and referrals.

Don't spend money. Have shows to earn products if you don't earn it free as a consultant in the sell-a-thons. Give have of earned items away as incentive to buying guests in a drawing and let them know the other part is going to___ charity or school.

Even with fundraisers that you do. Let the group do something for the kids. You giving away a stone won't get a 5th grader to sell. But, a free karate class to anyone that sells a certain amount or month of free lessons to the higherst seller will generate a lot.

When people call to ask for donations, I talk to them about PC fundraisers.I have given some baskets away, maybe 10 at most, and only TWICE did the winner ever contact me for redeem their gift certificate/coupon.

I donate gift certificates only redeemable through me. I did donate one "basket" made from the 8-qt Collapsible Bowl with some spices, a couple of peelers, and two SBs in it. I had 9 catalog shows there last year. I never knew who won it. I have given away 6 gc. 1 was never redeemed, 4 were redeemed for more than the amount, and 1 was redeemed for the exact amount.

Hi there! It's possible that the winners either haven't had the chance to use their gift certificates yet, or they may have forgotten about them. However, it's also possible that they may have used them with another consultant. As a consultant, it's important to make sure that your customers are aware that the gift certificates are only valid with you. In regards to another consultant accepting the gift certificates, it's ultimately up to them and their own policies. However, as a general rule, it's always best to honor and respect the business of your fellow consultants. As for contacting the winners, it wouldn't hurt to reach out and remind them of their gift certificates. They may have just forgotten about them and appreciate the reminder. When it comes to donating again, it's important to consider the return on investment and if it's worth it for your business. If you feel that donating is not bringing in any business, it may be best to focus on other marketing strategies. I hope this helps and best of luck with your business!

1. How can I donate a Pampered Chef basket to a school's silent auction?

To donate a Pampered Chef basket to a school's silent auction, you can reach out to the school's fundraising committee or event organizer. They will usually have a designated process for accepting donations and will be able to provide you with further instructions.

2. What items should I include in the Pampered Chef basket?

The items included in the basket are completely up to you, but some popular choices include kitchen tools, cookware, and baking supplies. You can also include recipe cards or a cookbook to showcase the products and give the winner some inspiration for using them.

3. Can I customize the Pampered Chef basket for a specific theme or audience?

Yes, you can certainly customize the basket to fit a specific theme or audience. For example, if the auction is for a school's sports team, you can include items related to healthy meal prep for athletes. You can also tailor the basket for a specific demographic, such as families or busy professionals.

4. How will the proceeds from the Pampered Chef basket be used by the school?

The proceeds from the silent auction will go towards supporting the school's programs and initiatives. This could include purchasing new equipment, funding extracurricular activities, or providing resources for students in need. Your donation will make a positive impact on the school and its students.

5. Can I donate more than two Pampered Chef baskets to the silent auction?

Yes, you can donate as many baskets as you would like. However, it's always best to check with the event organizer beforehand to make sure they have the space and resources to accommodate multiple donations. You can also consider collaborating with other Pampered Chef consultants or donating a larger basket with higher-value items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
krahema
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies