• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Silent Auction Basket ~ What Would You Put in It?

Your Name]In summary, for the silent auction basket for your family member's little boy, it would be best to go with a theme such as "cooking with kids" or "comfort and care". You could also include a mix of different products from our brand. The most important thing is to include products that you truly believe in and that will be useful for the family. Best wishes for the auction and the little boy's surgery.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
I have offered up to do a silent auction basket for a family member who's little boy will be having surgery on a brain tumor this Spring yet. My question is, what is some of the best things that I can put in it? Should I go with a theme or just put together some of our best products?

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks!
Karen

I just helped with 2 baskets last week and we did a BBQ grilling theme with the pizza pan,grilling basket,spoon,tongs,veg rack,cookbook and a couple rubs. The other basket we did the Ridged Baker,RCB,simple slicer,potato chip maker and a couple rubs. So we did a theme for the one and just a couple popular products and what you would need to use them :)
Hope this helps :)

It depends, I've done alot & I do have my favorites! :) It is all about getting your name out there & hopefully bookings & leads. I got hit up for alot back in Feb/March & was running out of stock, so I made up some gift certificates with expiration dates on them & so far only got 1 back! :D But I usually put in what I have in my walk in closet. People don't really care, they are just happy to win something, trust me I KNOW! :D

I donated a small ridged baker to an auction fundraiser this past weekend. It went for $75! :)

Dear Karen,First of all, I want to commend you for offering to do a silent auction basket for your family member's little boy. It's always heartwarming to see people come together to support loved ones during difficult times.In terms of what to include in the basket, I would suggest going with a theme. This will make the basket more cohesive and appealing to potential bidders. You could choose a "cooking with kids" theme and include some of our best products that are kid-friendly and easy to use. Some ideas could be our cookie cutters, pancake molds, and kid-sized aprons.Another option could be a "comfort and care" theme, where you include items that will provide comfort and relaxation for the family during this stressful time. Our stoneware and microwave cookware are great for making warm and comforting meals, while our aromatherapy products could help create a calming atmosphere.Lastly, you could also consider including a mix of different products in the basket, representing the different aspects of our brand. This could include kitchen tools, cookbooks, and even some of our non-food items like our cleaning products or kitchen organization tools.Ultimately, the most important thing is to include products that you genuinely believe in and that you feel will be useful for the family. I'm sure your basket will be a hit at the auction, and I wish your family member's little boy a successful surgery and speedy recovery.Best,

What is a silent auction basket?

A silent auction basket is a collection of items or products that are placed together in a basket or container to be auctioned off in a silent auction. The contents of the basket are usually related to a specific theme or occasion.

What are some popular themes for silent auction baskets?

Some popular themes for silent auction baskets include food and wine, spa and relaxation, sports and outdoor activities, home decor, and children's toys and games. Other themes may include local products, holiday-inspired items, or items related to a specific charity or cause.

What are some items that can be included in a silent auction basket?

Items that can be included in a silent auction basket may vary depending on the chosen theme, but some ideas include kitchen gadgets, gourmet food items, gift cards, candles, bath and body products, books, and home accessories. It's always a good idea to include a mix of high-value items and smaller, more affordable ones to appeal to a wider range of bidders.

How should I package and present my silent auction basket?

The presentation of your silent auction basket is important in attracting bidders. Make sure to use a visually appealing basket or container and arrange the items in an attractive way. You can also add decorative elements like ribbon or tissue paper to add to the presentation. Don't forget to include a clear and informative description of the basket and its contents.

How can I make my silent auction basket stand out?

To make your silent auction basket stand out, consider adding a unique or exclusive item that can't be found elsewhere. You can also try to include a variety of items or a mix of popular and unexpected products to make it more appealing. Additionally, make sure to price your basket competitively and promote it effectively to attract potential bidders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jodistrauss
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikkijo
Replies
Views
dianevill
Replies
Views
wadesgirl