• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Donate a Basket to Silent Auction: Gift Certificate and Free Show Included

In summary, a person needed help finding good certificates to include in a basket for a silent auction. Suggestions were given for various gift certificates, such as free show tickets for various types of performances, and the person donated a basket last week with a variety of items including a pizza stone and mix.
laru463
I was asked to donate a basket for a silent auction coming up. I have a few products to put in it, but really wanted to put in a gift certificate and certificate for a free show.

Does anyone have any good certificates I could use? Thanks for the help!

Go to files and check out Gift Certificates
Pulls tons of them!!

I donated a basket last week to a local school for a silent auction!!
I used a med rnd stone, pizza cutter, and the pizza mix!!
The lady was super excited and said she would let me know who it goes.
Good luck!!
Jenn

1. "Enjoy a night of entertainment on us! This certificate entitles you to one free show of your choice at [venue or theater name]. Valid for any upcoming performance, subject to availability. Expires [date]."2. "Experience the magic of live theater with a free show! This certificate is redeemable for two tickets to any show at [venue or theater name]. Must be redeemed at least 48 hours in advance. Not valid for special events or premium seating. Expires [date]."3. "Treat yourself to a night out at the theater! This certificate is good for one free show at [venue or theater name], up to a $50 value. Must be redeemed at the box office. Not valid for online or phone reservations. Expires [date]."4. "Get ready for a night of laughter and entertainment! This certificate entitles you to two free tickets to a comedy show at [venue or comedy club name]. Must be redeemed at least one week in advance. Not valid for special events or VIP seating. Expires [date]."5. "Experience the thrill of live music with a free show! This certificate is good for two tickets to a concert at [venue or music hall name]. Must be redeemed at the box office. Not valid for online or phone reservations. Expires [date]."

What types of items are popular for silent auctions?

Some popular items for silent auctions include kitchen gadgets, cookware sets, gift baskets, and cooking classes.

How do I determine the value of a silent auction item?

The value of a silent auction item can be determined by the retail price, the perceived value to the target audience, and the current market demand for the item.

Can I donate homemade items for a silent auction?

Yes, homemade items can be great additions to a silent auction. Just be sure to include a detailed description and set a reasonable starting bid to ensure they get the attention they deserve.

Are there any restrictions on what can be donated for a silent auction?

Some organizations may have restrictions on certain types of items, such as alcohol or firearms. It's best to check with the event coordinator before donating to ensure your item is appropriate.

How can I make my donated item stand out at a silent auction?

You can make your donated item stand out by creating an eye-catching display, providing a detailed description, and offering a unique experience or package. You can also consider bundling items together to increase the value and appeal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bakinwithbacon
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • ldynred7
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies