• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating the Perfect Fundraiser Basket: Ideas & Gift Certificates

In summary, when choosing products for a fundraiser basket, consider the audience and their interests and reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant for suggestions. Gift certificates can also be included to offer variety and support without worrying about inventory or shipping. To make the basket stand out, add a personal touch and include a variety of products and gift certificates. When pricing the basket, consider the cost of products, additional expenses, and the desired amount to raise. Finally, the fundraiser basket can be customized for a specific audience by adding popular products or creating a relevant theme. Understanding the audience's preferences and interests is crucial for a successful fundraiser basket.
ldynred7
When putting a basket together for a action at a Fundraiser what do you put in it? I would like to also include a gift certificate with the products.. any ideas are appreciated.
Thank you.

I always look at items that I have extra or doubles of (un-used) and placed them all on a basket. The Dollar store has cellophane bags, baskets, ribbon, and stuffing. Always include a catalog within the basket, in the bottom or behind. And on the outside of the basket I tape or staple my business card for all to see. If you are doing a gift certificate make it redemable with you only (that way they have to come back to you). I am attaching two pictures, one was for a Bridal and the other for a Ladies Tea. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• donation.jpg
    donation.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 524
  • Ladies Tea Basket donated.jpg
    Ladies Tea Basket donated.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 611
my last gift basket, I included a catalog, SBRC with my info stickered inside and a 10% off coupon redeemable only to me only with an expiration date of 3 months from the event. the winner just redeemed it - with a $250 order!!

What is all in the basket with the topping sauces? Really cute idea.

In the basket: Ice Cream Dipper, 2 Dots Small Round Bowls, 2 sauces.

Are these things that you keep on hand in case someone want a donation? How do you get things together quick enough?

1. How do I choose the products for my fundraiser basket?

When choosing products for a fundraiser basket, it's important to consider the audience and their interests. Think about popular kitchen items, seasonal items, and any new or trendy products. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for suggestions and recommendations.

2. Can I include gift certificates in my fundraiser basket?

Yes, you can definitely include gift certificates in your fundraiser basket. Gift certificates are a great way to offer a variety of products and allow the recipient to choose their favorite items. Plus, it's an easy way to support your cause without having to worry about inventory or shipping.

3. How can I make my fundraiser basket stand out?

To make your fundraiser basket stand out, consider adding a personal touch. You can include a handwritten note, decorate the basket with ribbons or bows, or even add a theme to the basket. Additionally, including a variety of products and gift certificates can make the basket more appealing and unique.

4. How do I price my fundraiser basket?

The best way to price your fundraiser basket is to consider the cost of the products and any additional expenses, such as packaging or shipping. You can also factor in the amount you want to raise for your cause and set a price that is reasonable for both you and your supporters.

5. Can I customize the fundraiser basket for a specific audience?

Yes, you can definitely customize the fundraiser basket for a specific audience. This can include adding products that are popular among that group or creating a theme that resonates with them. It's important to understand the preferences and interests of your audience to create a successful fundraiser basket.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg