• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Basket: Chocolate & Free Cooking Show!

In summary, for a fundraising basket, include chocolate items and offer a free cooking show to the winner of the silent auction. Consider adding a gift certificate for $20 to be used during the show, along with ingredients for a chocolate dessert. You can also add additional items, such as baking sheets or stone, cooling racks, cookie mixes, and a gift card for other ingredients. You can either ask for donations or purchase the items yourself. Another idea is to use discontinued products to cut costs. A chocolate-themed basket could include a Micro Cooker, Dipping Trays, V Shaped Cutter, and chocolate melts or bark. Using a red, white, and blue theme can also be appealing to bidders.
JDooley
I am doing a small Pampered chef basket for a fundraiser. Anyone have any ideas on what to include. the whole place will be filled with chocolate. I also am going to include a "free cooking show" to the winner of the silent auction of my basket

A gift certificate though you for say $20 FPV to be added onto their show!

How about a GC and the ingredients to make a chocolate dessert at the show??

I did a basket at a Women's luncheon and I had the woven rectangle basket with the rectangle SA, microfiber towel, AP spreader, Twixit clips, bamboo spoons.

It just depends how much you want to spend

I adjust this basket to the group I give it to.

Batter Bowl (most of the time small)
Small scoop
Classic Scraper
Mini Whisk
Mini Serving Spatula

Add ons

Medium Baking Sheet
or
Rectangular Stone
Stackable Cooling Rack

Extra Add ons

2 small packages of cookie mixes - favorites peanut butter and chocolate chip (not sugar)
$5.00 gift card from a grocery store (for them to buy eggs, oil, etc)

You can have help donating these products or you can slowly buy items as you go.

This has always been a big hit for every 'donation' I have done. This was very successful in November when I donated this for a silent auction I did for a nursing home. This package alone raised the nursing home $205 dollars. WOW I did donated all above (metal sheet pan was given)

I wrap it in a cellophane bag and used curly ribbon

I added a catalog, coupon for 10% off, free cooking show. I also included several recipes.

Just wanted to share.

:chef:

I did a fundraising basket one time with a basket that looked like a tiny wishing well. I filled it with green filler paper and had 5 dollars of the Sacajawea (sorry for the tragic misspell!) golden dollar coins. And a catalog and a free cooking show.

I have done others with product too. Usually discontinued products I am not going to use. As others have said, spend what you want. To cut costs I try to use items off our paper supply like spices, SBRC,etc.

A chocolate basket could include a Micro Cooker or the Dipping Trays, V Shaped Cutter to drizzle with and some chocolate melts or bark along with your Free Chocolate Show.

I donated a free chocolate show to an auction and the coach of the "then" Seattle Sonics (pro basketball team) bought it for his wife. It was over $800 and she had NEVER heard of PC before.

I did the red,white, & blue theme for a nra banquet and i put it all in the Woven Basket and gave a catalog and the winner loved it and has become one of my best customers and the nra got a good penny off of it. I did that for a benefit auction people seem to really like the theme cause I used the patrotic theme linens we have to top it off.

What is included in the Pampered Chef Basket: Chocolate & Free Cooking Show?

The Pampered Chef Basket: Chocolate & Free Cooking Show includes a variety of chocolate products, such as chocolate truffles, chocolate bars, and chocolate covered pretzels, as well as a free cooking show with a Pampered Chef consultant.

How do I book a Pampered Chef Basket: Chocolate & Free Cooking Show?

You can book a Pampered Chef Basket: Chocolate & Free Cooking Show by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or by hosting a cooking show yourself and requesting the basket as part of your rewards.

Can I customize the Pampered Chef Basket: Chocolate & Free Cooking Show?

Yes, you can customize the Pampered Chef Basket: Chocolate & Free Cooking Show by choosing which chocolate products you would like included in the basket. You can also add additional products from the Pampered Chef catalog for an additional cost.

Are there any dietary restrictions for the chocolate products in the Pampered Chef Basket: Chocolate & Free Cooking Show?

Some of the chocolate products in the Pampered Chef Basket: Chocolate & Free Cooking Show may contain allergens such as nuts, dairy, or gluten. It is important to check the ingredient labels before consuming these products. If you have any specific dietary restrictions, please inform your Pampered Chef consultant so they can provide alternative options.

Can I purchase the chocolate products in the Pampered Chef Basket: Chocolate & Free Cooking Show separately?

Yes, you can purchase the chocolate products in the Pampered Chef Basket: Chocolate & Free Cooking Show separately through a Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. However, the free cooking show is only included when you purchase the full basket.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The Pickler
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrslulu2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies