• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Death by Chocolate Ideas & Recipes....new Consultant!!

In summary, as a new consultant, it is recommended to start with simple "Death by Chocolate" recipes to get comfortable with the products. These include chocolate lava cakes, chocolate truffles, and chocolate-covered strawberries, which can all be made using Pampered Chef's microwave-safe stoneware or chocolate melting pot. Any type of chocolate can be used for these recipes, but high-quality chocolate is recommended for the best flavor and texture. Pampered Chef also offers a variety of gluten-free and vegan options for "Death by Chocolate" recipes, which can easily be found through their website or recipe books. Their stoneware and chocolate melting pot are the best products for making these recipes, but they also have a range of tools for shaping and decorating
Lynnski
Hi Guys! I'm new to The Pampered Chef! I have a cooking show next weekend and the host would like to do something, "death by chocolate". I don't have any recipes. Can you help? I would need to use the product that I received with my starter kit. Thanks in advance:chef:

Here's what I have. Also look under Consultant's Corner, recipes and type in Chocolate or go to the Theme Show section too.

Attachments

• Chocolate Recipes Galore.doc
    66.5 KB · Views: 599
  • Chocolate Recipes.doc
    32 KB · Views: 455
  • Death by Chocolate Recipes.doc
    84.5 KB · Views: 641
Welcome Lynnski!! You will find so much great information on here and everyone is so nice and helpful. Good luck with your new business. I have a show Monday night and was not sure what to do, I may borrow your idea and do a "death by chocolate" theme!

Also scroll down to the bottom of this page and you'll see a list of threads from others regarding Death by Chocolate shows. Good luck!

I see a few of the recipes call for the "deep dish baker." Is this the same as the DCB or will that work as a substitute?

I would suggest the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies... they're amazingly good and easy to make.
You can find the recipe on Consultant's Corner under Theme Shows Archives (in the Chocolate Bliss section).

winklermom said:
I see a few of the recipes call for the "deep dish baker." Is this the same as the DCB or will that work as a substitute?

I believe there actually once was a product called the deep dish baker and it was discontinued. I believe using the DCB would be the same.

What are some easy "Death by Chocolate" recipes for beginners?

As a new consultant, it's important to start with simple recipes to get comfortable with the products. Some easy "Death by Chocolate" recipes include chocolate lava cakes, chocolate truffles, and chocolate-covered strawberries. All of these can be made using Pampered Chef's microwave-safe stoneware or our chocolate melting pot.

Can I use any type of chocolate for these recipes?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate for "Death by Chocolate" recipes. However, we recommend using high-quality chocolate for the best flavor and texture. Our chocolate melting pot is designed to melt any type of chocolate, including chips, bars, and wafers.

Do you have any gluten-free or vegan "Death by Chocolate" recipes?

Yes, we have a variety of gluten-free and vegan "Death by Chocolate" recipes to accommodate different dietary restrictions. Our website and recipe books have a filter option to search for these specific recipes. You can also substitute ingredients in our existing recipes to make them gluten-free or vegan.

What Pampered Chef products are best for "Death by Chocolate" recipes?

We have a range of products that are perfect for making "Death by Chocolate" recipes. Our stoneware is great for baking rich chocolate desserts, and our chocolate melting pot makes it easy to melt and drizzle chocolate over treats. We also have a variety of tools for shaping and decorating chocolate, such as our chocolate shaver and chocolate decorator.

Can I use these recipes for parties or events?

Absolutely! "Death by Chocolate" is a popular theme for parties and events, and our recipes are perfect for any occasion. You can also use our products to create impressive chocolate desserts for any potluck or gathering. Don't forget to showcase and promote your Pampered Chef products while sharing these delicious treats with others!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alicia Messenger
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • michelelashuk