• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Donating a Basket for a School Auction - Please Help!

In summary, the author of this summary created a basket with a season's best recipe book, business card magnets, wedding shower business card, and gift certificates.
ilove2cookpc
Under normal circumstances, I would purchase a few items and make a cool basket out of it. Well, they need the baskets for the auction in three days!

All I have is a large batter bowl. What could I possibly put in there??? I saw lots of threads about offering them a free cooking show. Maybe a Decadent Desserts show??? Any suggestions on how I can tie this all together?

Maybe your director or another cluster mate has a few other tools you could buy from them to put with the BB?

How about a cake mix, frosting and a SB cookbook?

do you possibly have any door prizes? fill it with them and a SB, you could probably even put a full size catalog in there to fill up the back and create a "back" for it. If you have a microfiber towel you could line it with that. You could even use tissue paper if you dont have an extra towel. To "fill it" more put a few pieces of tissue paper, then maybe some of the PC filler from shipments, then some more tissue paper, then put some items on that, it will bring the items up out of the bowl, or use the lid to "back" it
use a twixit to close it if you are doing celephane.

Oooh!! The batter bowl...hmm. I like the idea of the cake mix, frosting and SB cookbook. And also to check with nearby clustermates. Throw in some quik-cut paring knives, nylon pan scraper, and a citrus peeler, maybe a twix-it or two.

Or just do the batterbowl and a personal gift certificate that can only be redeemed through you.

I like the batter bowl, cake mix frosting and whisk as a prize. If you don't have a whisk then I would do the BB and GC like Chris said. The BB is a great prize all by itself. But for an auction I would jazz it up a tad...maybe add some filling of some sort at the bottom then put in the goodies. If a regular cake mix is too big for the bowl I know Jiffy does a cake mix and their boxes are relatively small.

If you have one of the new PC Reusable Shopping Bags, that makes a great holder for your donation. It's really eye-catching. I often add a gift certificate that's only good through me.Just a note: I do a lot of these. I've started making up two cards with the PC logo, my name, and a list of the retail prices of the included items. I attach one to the outside of the donation with ribbon so people browsing can see what all they're getting and what it's worth. The other I hand to whomever I hand the donation. That way the person doing a booklet or telling people about the donation has the information. Many organizers have thanked me for doing that.

Make sure you put in a catalog and your business card - and if you can stamp the boxes of any thing - or label food products for re-orders.

Gift certificate! I never do a basket without putting a personal gift certificate in it. That way they have a reason to contact me. If they don't use it, you aren't out money.

WOW...you guys are awesome! Thanks for all the advice! I'm loving it!

Here is a Gift Certificate I made up for a Bingo at our local Jr College. I was asked to donate an item, since I got my RN degree there I wanted to help out the nursing students. My basket is SA medium square bowls (someone ordered and I got stuck with them), Season's Best Recipe Collection, Business card magnets, Wedding shower business card with postcard (I had made on Vista print), and my Gift Certificates. All of the items are in a reusable shopping bag with PC on the front.I have it made up in such a way that I am not out much of anything. I hope this is helpful to you.

Last edited:

1. Can I choose the contents of the basket?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the freedom to choose the products that will be included in the basket. We recommend selecting a variety of items that showcase the versatility and quality of our products.

2. Are there any restrictions on the products that can be included?

While we encourage you to include a variety of products, there are a few restrictions to keep in mind. The products should be new and unused, and any food items should have a long shelf life. Additionally, please avoid including items that require refrigeration.

3. How should I package the basket?

We recommend using a visually appealing container such as a basket, tray, or gift box to package the products. You can also use tissue paper, cellophane, or ribbons to add a decorative touch.

4. Can I get any promotional materials to include with the basket?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to a variety of promotional materials such as catalogs, flyers, and business cards. These can be a great addition to the basket and help promote your business.

5. How can I ensure that the basket will be well-received at the auction?

We recommend including a variety of high-quality products, packaging them attractively, and including information about your business. You can also consider adding a gift certificate or coupon for future purchases to make the basket even more appealing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bakinwithbacon
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies