• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unique Gift Basket Donation for a Good Cause - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of gift baskets, including cooking and baking themed baskets, grilling baskets, and kitchen tool gift sets. Customers can customize the items in their gift baskets by choosing specific products from a selection of kitchen tools, cookware, and food items. While the gift baskets are pre-made with carefully curated items, customers can also create their own by choosing individual products and packaging them in a basket or gift box. Each gift basket also comes with a recipe or cooking tip card featuring one of Pampered Chef's favorite recipes. The gift baskets are carefully packaged and shipped in a sturdy box to ensure they arrive in excellent condition, with the option for gift wrapping at an additional fee.
nonfatlatte007
Hi there,

I've been asked for PC donation for my son's pre-school.
I'd like to do a small gift basket. I need a catchy description of what
I'm donating for a booklet they're doing. I want to say something
that will encourage a further purchase or booking. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Ellen

I do this at my son's school. I am completely unimaginative, so I use the catalog description (since those folks get paid to come up with good descriptions).

At the top, I put the total retail value of the products. Next comes a line about a FREE show where I mail the invitations for them and buy the ingredients for a delicious recipe.

Lastly I list the products, page number, description & price. I tuck a catalog into the basket, too.

nonfatlatte007 said:
Hi there,

I've been asked for PC donation for my son's pre-school.
I'd like to do a small gift basket. I need a catchy description of what
I'm donating for a booklet they're doing. I want to say something
that will encourage a further purchase or booking. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Ellen

How about just putting out some cards or SS catalogs next to the basket for people to take. Have a special for bookings typed out on a sticker stuck to the front of the catalogs.

1. What types of gift baskets does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of gift baskets, including cooking and baking themed baskets, grilling baskets, and kitchen tool gift sets.

2. Can I customize the items in a gift basket?

Yes, you can choose specific items to include in your gift basket from our selection of kitchen tools, cookware, and food products.

3. Are the gift baskets pre-made or can I create my own?

Our gift baskets are pre-made with carefully curated items, but you can also create your own by choosing individual products and packaging them in a basket or gift box.

4. Do the gift baskets come with any recipes or cooking tips?

Yes, each gift basket comes with a recipe or cooking tip card that features one of our favorite Pampered Chef recipes.

5. How are the gift baskets packaged and shipped?

Our gift baskets are carefully packaged and shipped in a sturdy box to ensure that they arrive in excellent condition. We also offer gift wrapping for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bakinwithbacon
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • nonfatlatte007
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
peichef
  • chefkacey