• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Donating a Basket of Kitchen Supplies to Pre-School

In summary, to donate a basket of kitchen supplies to a pre-school, you can contact the pre-school directly or reach out to a local Pampered Chef consultant. Some appropriate items to include in the basket are child-safe cooking utensils, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and kid-friendly cookbooks. There is no set minimum or maximum amount of items, but it is recommended to include enough for a variety of cooking and baking experiences. You can personalize the basket with a note or message, and it is best to check with the pre-school or consultant about donation schedules.
nonfatlatte007
Hi there,

I've been asked for PC donation for my son's pre-school.
I'd like to do a small basket including a cookbook, a few small
tools and a coupon. I need a catchy description of what
I'm donating for a booklet they're doing.
Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Ellen

When do they need the basket? Before or after new products are out.

what about something having to do with quick, easy and affordable dinners? That phrase is exactly what people need to know about us and it would catch my eye!

I have to submit it this week for a fundraiser in December

I would go with the new holiday cook book then.. the cover is so cute and the price is affordable as a give away. Maybe a scoop for cookie dough to go with it and a few other things. But I really love the idea of the new ckbk.

Since it's December, I'd go with Holiday Treats Basket and include:
Festive Holiday Desserts
Beaded Spreader
Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles
Sweet Caramel SprinklesThat brings the total to $29 retail. You could add a few more things if you wanted to be more generous or take away the Sprinkles if this is a little too rich for what you've budgeted.

and your basket could be a piece of SA.

Related to Donating a Basket of Kitchen Supplies to Pre-School

1. How do I go about donating a basket of kitchen supplies to a pre-school?

Thank you for your interest in donating to a pre-school! To donate a basket of kitchen supplies, you can either contact the pre-school directly to inquire about their donation process or reach out to a local Pampered Chef consultant who can assist you in making the donation.

2. What types of kitchen supplies are appropriate to include in the donation basket?

Some examples of kitchen supplies that would be great to include in a donation basket for a pre-school are child-safe cooking utensils, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and kid-friendly cookbooks. You can also consider including non-perishable ingredients like flour, sugar, and basic spices.

3. Is there a minimum or maximum amount of items that should be included in the donation basket?

There is no set minimum or maximum amount of items that should be included in the donation basket. However, we recommend including enough items to provide a variety of cooking and baking experiences for the pre-schoolers.

4. Can I personalize the donation basket with a note or message?

Absolutely! Adding a personal touch to the donation basket is always appreciated. You can include a handwritten note or card with a message of encouragement or inspiration for the pre-schoolers to enjoy while using the kitchen supplies.

5. Is there a specific time or season when it is best to donate a basket of kitchen supplies to a pre-school?

While donations are always appreciated, it would be best to check with the pre-school or Pampered Chef consultant about their donation schedule. Some pre-schools may have specific times or events where they accept donations, and your consultant can assist you in finding the best time to make your donation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nonfatlatte007
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jenni
  • nay62
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
nay62
  • bakinwithbacon