• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Basket is Best for a Silent Auction at My Son's Pre-school?

In summary, the auction winner may be enticed to book a show if they have extra items from sample orders/incentives.
pamperedape
for a silent auction at our son's pre-school. Should I do an ice cream basket with the dipper, an ice cream sandwich maker, and other such items. OR... a fall basket with two striped towels, a cranberry scraper, etc.

What have you all done?

I would say to do a fall basket. You never know... you may entice the winner to book a show.

Dawn4 said:
I would say to do a fall basket. You never know... you may entice the winner to book a show.
ditto--show off some new stuff to everyone, especially if you have extras from sample orders/incentives.

Yeah, a fall basket does sound better.

I thought about doing the rectangular platter with the cranberry accent - AND the spreader set (cranberry and white). How does that sound? Then maybe put some recipes in there as well...

I could get the platter at the sample price THEN the spreaders during my kit enhancement month. My total is 26 something for $45.50 worth of product!!!

My ultimate goal is BOOKINGS!!!! Come on people!! If nothing else - the two directors should book right??!!

And of course the winner could be enticed into buying the stand or woven traditions FOR the platter don't you think...

I might just start something.

Hey, a girl can dream can't she??

Last edited:
Make sure that you include a coupon for a free cooking show!! (you buy the ingredients, postage, etc) .... and maybe even a $10 homemade GC too....I've never had anyone use it, so it didn't cost a penny, but it up'ed the price of the basket for the auction!

Whatever you can do to get a booking... I say go for it!!

Ask the auction director for the auction sheet for your item when it's done. Then you can call all the people who bid on it. :)

Definitely include some kind of gift certificate for free products. I do this, with a "redeem this coupon for either $30 in free product now, or $50+ in free product by inviting friends and family for a Cooking Show I would present at your house!"

I think I have one of the certificates here; will post.

God Bless; Take Care everyone!

-praying for Paige and her family-

Attachments

• Coupons[1].doc
    27 KB · Views: 431

1. How do I choose the right basket for my gift?

When putting together a basket, it's important to start with the right base. Choose a basket that is sturdy and spacious enough to hold all of your desired items. Also consider the recipient's taste and the occasion for the gift. A wicker basket is a classic choice, but you can also use a decorative box, tote bag, or even a mixing bowl as your base.

2. What types of items should I include in my basket?

The key to a successful gift basket is variety. Include a mix of edible and non-edible items, such as gourmet snacks, kitchen tools, and servingware. You can also add a personal touch by including a handwritten note or a small gift that relates to the recipient's interests.

3. How do I arrange the items in the basket?

Start by placing the largest items in the back of the basket and working your way forward with smaller items. Arrange items in a visually appealing way, with taller items in the back and shorter items in the front. You can also use tissue paper or shredded paper to add height and fill in any gaps.

4. How do I wrap the basket for presentation?

If you're using a wicker basket, you can tie a bow around the handle or use cellophane wrap to enclose the entire basket. For other types of baskets, you can use tissue paper or cellophane to wrap the items inside the basket and tie with a bow. You can also use a decorative gift bag or box to hold the items.

5. Can I customize a basket for a specific dietary restriction?

Yes, you can definitely customize a basket for a specific dietary restriction. Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that cater to different dietary needs, such as gluten-free and dairy-free options. You can also include homemade treats or specialty items that fit the recipient's dietary needs. Just make sure to clearly label any items that may contain allergens.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • n8vtxn
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies