• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Silent Auction Basket Ideas: Creative PC Themed Gift for School Fundraiser

In summary, the school district is looking for a creative way to display its upcoming silent auction and is requesting suggestions from the community. They are interested in using products from the current or next season, but want to make sure it appeals to a variety of people. Some ideas that were provided are to use a woven rectangle tray, add a couple of small bowls, load them with candies (Hershey Kisses or Tootsie Rolls), and between them, put a couple of starter tools, Season's Best, maybe a recipe card set, and a Diane coupon good towards an extra host bonus. Another idea is to use a SH trivet, the DCB with spices and the fixins (with the recipe for the chicken), the wine
dianevill
Gold Member
I need your creativity!!

I am putting together a "basket" of PC items for our school district's upcoming silent auction fundraiser. My daughter's home and school board has asked me to put one together to represent the school. I am such a non-creative person, so I'm looking for suggestions on what to put in and how to make it look awesome. Here are the details:

Value: $75-100
Display: Should represent a theme: season, holiday, vacation, food interest, celebration, etc. Examples they provided are winter fun, taste of Wisconsin, summer vacation, family night, anniversary, romantic evening, dessert time, soup's on, Mardi Gras, birthday bash.
Basket: not really a basket - they would like a "creative container"; examples they gave are an ice chest, cooler, fishing creel, wagon, duffle bag, kiddy pool.

I need to have this by mid-March, so I can use products from this or next season.

I really want the "wow" factor, yet I want to make sure it's appealing to a variety of people.

Ideas are greatly appreciated!!

I'd use the woven rectangle tray, add a couple of SA small bowls, load them with some kind of candies (Hershey Kisses or Tootsie Rolls) and between them, put a couple of starter tools, Season's Best, maybe a recipe card set and a Diane coupon good towards an extra host bonus. Wrap the whole thing in celophance and close it with a Twixit.Maybe a SH trivet?

What about "Kids in the Kitchen"? Our cookbook, kids apron/hat, cookie making kit, some bagged cookie mixes, our decorator bottles and some frostings, My Safe Cutter, Ice Cream Sandwich maker and Ice Cream Dipper....all done up in a plastic pail or plastic wagon. Wrap it up in cellophane and a big bow!

The Rectangle Stand with the Entertaining Set and plant a few herbs in it for an amazing Herb Garden! ($96)
OR
The Reversible Bamboo Cheese Board, the Cheese Bistro Set, the Wine Bottle Opener and the Petite Squares with a bottle of local wine ($84)
OR
The Perfect Pizza set with the Large Round Stone and Rack, the Round Woven Selections, the Pizza Cutter, and the Pizza crust and Roll Mix ($84.75)
OR
The TTA full of all sorts of things! Maybe pick things that people don't necessarily already have in their kitchen, like the Citrus Press, the Deluxe Cheese Grater, the Garlic Press for sure!
OR
Sensational Salads with the Measure, Mix, & Pour, the Salad Choppers, the SA Large Bowl and the It's Good For You Cookbook ($89.75)

Don't forget ~ wrap 'em all in celophane and close with a Twixit!

I'd do the DCB with spices and the fixins (with the recipe for the chicken), The wine bottle opener (along with a nice bottle of wine), two glasses, candles, The large bar pan and a package of gourmet brownie mix and make it a relaxing dinner for two theme (teacher's need some lovin' too) ;)

Thank you to all of you for your help (and Kim, thank you for giving the prices, too!) I presented the ideas to the home and school and we're going to go with the Kids in the Kitchen theme. One of the parents is going to give me a plastic wagon, and yup, KG, I'll wrap it in cellophane and "seal" with a Twixit Clip!

I really appreciate your feedback!

1. What are some ideas for a Pampered Chef themed silent auction basket for a school fundraiser?

Some ideas for a Pampered Chef themed silent auction basket could include a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookbooks, and ingredients for popular recipes. You could also include a gift certificate for a cooking class or a personalized cooking demonstration from a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How can I make my Pampered Chef themed silent auction basket stand out?

To make your Pampered Chef themed silent auction basket stand out, consider including unique or limited edition products, as well as a variety of items at different price points to appeal to a wider audience. You could also add a personal touch by including a handwritten recipe or cooking tips from a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Are there any restrictions on what can be included in a silent auction basket for a school fundraiser?

It is always best to check with the school or organization hosting the fundraiser for any specific guidelines or restrictions. However, in general, it is important to make sure that all items in the basket are appropriate for all ages and align with the values and mission of the school or organization.

4. How can I promote my Pampered Chef themed silent auction basket at the fundraiser?

One way to promote your Pampered Chef themed silent auction basket is to create eye-catching signage and displays near the basket. You could also have a Pampered Chef consultant or representative on hand to answer any questions and provide information about the products. Additionally, consider offering a special discount or deal for anyone who bids on the basket.

5. Can I include non-Pampered Chef items in my silent auction basket?

Yes, you can certainly include non-Pampered Chef items in your silent auction basket. However, it is important to make sure that the majority of the items in the basket align with the Pampered Chef theme and are of high quality. Including a few complementary items can add variety and appeal to a wider audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • jenniferknapp
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • krahema