• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Silent Auction: Budget-Friendly Basket Ideas and Marketing Materials?

In summary, some affordable items that can be included in a silent auction are kitchen gadgets and tools, cookbooks, gift baskets, homemade treats, and small appliances like blenders or slow cookers. You can get donations for your silent auction by reaching out to local businesses, hosting a donation drive, or asking friends and family to donate unused items. It is possible to have a successful silent auction with a limited budget by being creative and utilizing your network for donations. To promote your auction on a budget, you can use social media, create flyers and posters, and reach out to local media outlets. Items from Pampered Chef can also be used as donations for a silent auction, with the option of hosting a party to raise funds.
susanr613
Gold Member
Hi -

I have been asked to put together a basket for a silent auction, and unfortunately I already submitted my Kit Enhancement. I ordered but do not want the new Plate Caddy, Tumblers, and Serving Pieces.

Any suggestions on putting together the rest of the basket on the cheap?

Any suggestions on what marketing materials to put in the basket, other than business cards?

Thanks!

I always put in a large magnetic calendar, which I get for free from Vistaprint. People seem to like the fact that it is useful, but it still has my contact information on the bottom! Also, what about the party set on the Outlet? That might make a nice basket by itself, even.

I'm thinking about doing a silent auction also, but instead of a basket, I was going to just have a flyer with a certain amount of your choice from the catalogue. I haven't decided how much yet.

1. What are some affordable items that can be included in a silent auction?

Some affordable items that can be included in a silent auction are kitchen gadgets and tools, cookbooks, gift baskets, homemade treats, and small appliances like blenders or slow cookers.

2. How can I get donations for my silent auction without spending a lot of money?

You can get donations for your silent auction by reaching out to local businesses and asking for donations, hosting a donation drive where community members can drop off items, or asking friends and family to donate any unused items they have.

3. Is it possible to have a successful silent auction with a limited budget?

Yes, it is possible to have a successful silent auction with a limited budget. By being creative and reaching out to your network for donations, you can acquire a variety of items to auction off without spending a lot of money.

4. How can I promote my silent auction on a budget?

To promote your silent auction on a budget, you can utilize social media platforms, create flyers and posters to hang around your community, and reach out to local newspapers or radio stations to see if they can help spread the word about your event.

5. Can I use items from Pampered Chef as donations for my silent auction?

Yes, you can use items from Pampered Chef as donations for your silent auction. Many Pampered Chef consultants are happy to donate products or offer discount codes for auction items. You can also reach out to your consultant to see if they can host a Pampered Chef party where a portion of the sales can go towards your silent auction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • n8vtxn
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AmyjonesPC
Replies