• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Basket/Gift Certificate Donation Help

In summary, the speaker is donating to an autism fundraiser event and is unsure of what to put in the gift basket. They have some small items from their supply order form and current outlet products, including some discontinued items. The speaker is not sure how much to put in the basket and won't be able to attend the event. They are seeking suggestions and plan to include business cards and flyers in the basket. They typically donate either $25 worth of product or a $25 gift certificate, along with a Season's Best, catalog, and recruiting flyer.
chefkacey
Hi I am going to donate a gift basket and or gift certificate (to help direct them to me as consultant) for an autism fundraiser event. I just found out about it on MOn. I am not sure what to put in there. I do have a few of the small items (i slice, can strainer, mini spoon set..) that are on the supply order form, some of the current outlet stuff (large serving spatula, slice n serve, pizza cutter, 1 cranberry mix n scraper) and 1 or 2 items current that are sealed still (garlic press, adj measuring spoon, cut n seal). Do you give away discontinued products? If so what dollar value do you put? organizer needs to know the dollar value of the basket... I do not have a dollar limit so I am also unsure as to how much to put in.. I have never done this before. I won't know who the winner is because this donation is either for silent auction or raffle, depending on the value according to the organizer.. Worst part is I will not be able to attend so I cannot "work" my business to all these new potential hosts/customers :(
Ideas, suggestions would be greatly appreciated. oh the fundraiser is this saturday. i need to give it to the organizer by fri.

For these types of things, I donate either $25 worth of product (catalog price) or a $25 gift certificate (home made). I always include a Season's Best, a catalog, my business card with a magnet and a recruiting flyer, in addition to the products or GC. HTH!

Hey there! It's great that you are donating to the autism fundraiser event. As for what to put in the gift basket, have you considered including some of your own products? Since you are a consultant, it would be a great way to showcase your products and potentially attract new customers. As for discontinued products, it's up to you if you want to include them. Just make sure to clearly label them as discontinued so the winner knows. As for the dollar value, maybe you could add up the retail value of all the items in the basket and use that as the dollar value. As for not being able to attend the event, maybe you could include some business cards or flyers in the basket so that the winner can contact you if they are interested in hosting a party or purchasing more products. Good luck with the donation!

1. How can I request a donation of a gift basket or gift certificate for my charity event?

To request a donation, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team. They will be able to assist you in submitting a request for a donation.

2. Is there a specific process for requesting a donation?

Yes, we have a donation request form that must be filled out and submitted for consideration. This form helps us ensure that we are able to fulfill as many donation requests as possible.

3. How far in advance should I submit my donation request?

We recommend submitting your request at least 4-6 weeks before your event to allow enough time for processing and shipping.

4. Can I choose the specific products for the gift basket or gift certificate?

Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate specific product requests for donation items. However, we will make every effort to include a variety of our popular products in the donation.

5. How will I know if my donation request has been approved?

If your donation request is approved, you will receive an email confirmation from our team. If you do not receive a confirmation, unfortunately, we were not able to fulfill your request at this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ldynred7
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM