• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Donating a Prize Package to Local Jeep Club - Check Out Our Flyer!

In summary, Pampered Chef supports and gives back to the community, including local Jeep clubs. The prize package for the club includes a variety of top-selling kitchen tools and gadgets, as well as delicious meal and dessert mixes. To enter, Jeep clubs can fill out an entry form and submit it to Pampered Chef. There is no limit to the number of entries and the winner will be randomly selected and announced within one week after the deadline. Follow Pampered Chef on social media for updates on the winner and other promotions.
iamtamnur
Hi all,
I am donating a prize package (grilling items) to a local Jeep club to use as a raffle prize at their upcoming Jeep Fest here in town. This is a big gathering of Jeepers and they are allowing me to stick a flyer in the goody bags given to each Jeep driver who attends....I will need to print 500 of these flyers! Yikes! Talk about exposure! Anyway, before I take them to Office Max for copying, I'd like opinions....does it look okay? TIA! I have also asked to be considered for doing a fundraiser for the club. Sounds like fun!

Attachments

• Jeep Fest Flyer.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 312
It looks great Tammy!

Very nice Tammy!! Looks great!:D

Looks great good job:)

Thanks, gals! I hope it generates some business!

Great job, Tammy! I don't know if it's just my window, but some of the words are cut off on "services I provide". Also, are you offering a $14.75 cookbook w/ a $25 order???? I'm guessing it's the Season's Best - I would put that on there or guests may think they're getting a $14.75 book.:eek:

Good luck - hope you generate some great business!

Thanks, Diane. Not sure about the words being cut off, it prints okay for me. I did add Season's Best to the "cookbook" coupon. Thanks for the input!

Tammy, I love the coupons at the bottom of the flyer.

I like it - great job! I too think you should say "Seasons Best Cookbook" because the first thing I thought was the $14.95 ones.
GOOD LUCK!

What is Pampered Chef's involvement with local Jeep clubs?

Pampered Chef is proud to support and give back to the community, including local Jeep clubs. We believe in the importance of building relationships and supporting our customers' interests.

What is included in the prize package for the local Jeep club?

The prize package for the local Jeep club includes a variety of our top-selling kitchen tools and gadgets, as well as a selection of our delicious meal and dessert mixes. It's the perfect combination of practical and indulgent items for any Jeep enthusiast.

How can my local Jeep club enter to win the prize package?

Your local Jeep club can enter to win the prize package by filling out the entry form on our flyer and submitting it to us. We will randomly select one lucky Jeep club to receive the prize package.

Is there a limit to the number of entries for the prize package?

No, there is no limit to the number of entries for the prize package. We encourage all local Jeep clubs to enter for a chance to win and share in the fun with Pampered Chef.

When will the winner of the prize package be announced?

We will announce the winner of the prize package within one week after the deadline for entries. Be sure to follow us on social media to stay updated on the announcement and other exciting promotions from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
Back