• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Basket I'm Donating for a Relay for Life Auction

In summary, Jess is donating a basket of products to a Silent Auction and is excited for the opportunity to bring some excitement to the event. There are pictures included of the contents of the basket as well as a postcard with instructions on how to make a wish list. There is also a catalog and a Season's Best with the label of Jess' business inside. Lastly, there is a recruitment flyer for weddings.
BlessedWifeMommy
I am so excited that I actually got this together and early at that!!! This is for the donation I'm making to their Silent Auction. Hopefully it will get some excitement. I know it is a gamble, but I think it is worth it.

So here are some pictures. I still have it, so if you have any suggestions, let me know.

The total of the products is $60. Here is what is in it...
29 Minutes to Dinner Vol 2
Bamboo Cracker Tray
Chip & Dip
Chipotle Rub
Mini Serving Spatula
Season's Best
09 Help Whip Cancer Pin
Catalog

Attachments

• IMG00065-20090417-1002.jpg
    IMG00065-20090417-1002.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 381
  • IMG00066-20090417-1002.jpg
    IMG00066-20090417-1002.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 335
Holly, that looks great! I have several baskets I have to do over the next couple of months. What do you have the HWC pin attached to? What did you put in the basket to promote you and your business?

AlowayFamily said:
Holly, that looks great! I have several baskets I have to do over the next couple of months. What do you have the HWC pin attached to? What did you put in the basket to promote you and your business?

I have a postcard that says "Your Wishlist Could be free" I made it at Vista Print. I use them for people to make their wishlist on at shows. I made a slit in the back of the package and attached it through the card.

There is a catalog in the back, and there is a Season's Best with my label inside. (I only label them when I don't charge for them).

I just thought, I probably should put a recruiting flyer in there.

Attachments

• wishlist.jpg
    wishlist.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 441
Looks great! I always add a twixit clip to close it, always gets attention :) I hope it brings you some business.

what about adding a wedding registry flyer ?

one tip on the wrapping, if you pull it flat on the front and tape it in the back your products will be more visable.

they also make the kind that shrinks with heat. Those are nice too when you're transporting it.

(not trying to nitpick it, just suggestions)

BlessedWifeMommy said:
I have a postcard that says "Your Wishlist Could be free" I made it at Vista Print. I use them for people to make their wishlist on at shows. I made a slit in the back of the package and attached it through the card.

There is a catalog in the back, and there is a Season's Best with my label inside. (I only label them when I don't charge for them).

I just thought, I probably should put a recruiting flyer in there.

That's a great idea for the wish list card. Do you have lines on the back where they can write their items?

I always put in a gift certificate too b/c that makes it more likely for them to contact me. It looks great!

Jess_K said:
Looks great! I always add a twixit clip to close it, always gets attention :) I hope it brings you some business.

what about adding a wedding registry flyer ?

one tip on the wrapping, if you pull it flat on the front and tape it in the back your products will be more visable.

they also make the kind that shrinks with heat. Those are nice too when you're transporting it.

(not trying to nitpick it, just suggestions)

Jess, don't worry about giving suggestions, I asked for them! I like the twixit clip idea!

AlowayFamily said:
That's a great idea for the wish list card. Do you have lines on the back where they can write their items?

Nope, but that is a good idea. I left the back blank. Next time I reorder them, I'll do that.

Looks great!

I may have to look for some cheap baskets now that Easter is over and save them for this idea!

What items are typically included in a basket for a Relay for Life auction?

A basket for a Relay for Life auction can include a variety of items, such as kitchen gadgets, cookware, baking supplies, recipe books, and other kitchen essentials. It is also common to include a few non-kitchen related items, like candles or home decor, to add variety to the basket.

How much should I spend on items for a basket donation?

There is no set amount for how much you should spend on items for a basket donation. It is recommended to aim for a total value of $50-$100, but any contribution is greatly appreciated. You can also consider getting together with friends or family to split the cost and create a larger, more valuable basket.

Can I include items that are not Pampered Chef products in the basket?

Yes, you are welcome to include items that are not Pampered Chef products in the basket. However, please make sure that the majority of the items are from Pampered Chef, as the basket is representing the company and its products.

Do I need to wrap the items in the basket?

No, it is not necessary to wrap the items in the basket. However, you can add some decorative wrapping or a bow if you choose to do so. It is more important to make sure the items are securely packed and won't shift or break during transportation.

How should I deliver the basket donation?

Please bring the basket donation to the designated drop-off location on the specified date and time. If you are unable to attend the event, you can arrange for someone else to deliver the basket on your behalf. It is important to make sure the basket is clearly labeled with your name and contact information so that it can be properly recognized and credited.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily