1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Basket I'm donating for a Relay For LIfe Auction

1. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I am so excited that I actually got this together and early at that!!! This is for the donation I'm making to their Silent Auction. Hopefully it will get some excitement. I know it is a gamble, but I think it is worth it.

So here are some pictures. I still have it, so if you have any suggestions, let me know.

The total of the products is $60. Here is what is in it...
    29 Minutes to Dinner Vol 2
    Bamboo Cracker Tray
    Chip & Dip
    Chipotle Rub
    Mini Serving Spatula
    Season's Best
    09 Help Whip Cancer Pin
    Catalog

Attached Files:

2. AlowayFamily

AlowayFamily Advanced Member Gold Member

Holly, that looks great! I have several baskets I have to do over the next couple of months. What do you have the HWC pin attached to? What did you put in the basket to promote you and your business?

Apr 17, 2009
  3. BlessedWifeMommy

I have a postcard that says "Your Wishlist Could be free" I made it at Vista Print. I use them for people to make their wishlist on at shows. I made a slit in the back of the package and attached it through the card.

There is a catalog in the back, and there is a Season's Best with my label inside. (I only label them when I don't charge for them).

I just thought, I probably should put a recruiting flyer in there.

Attached Files:

4. Jess_K

Jess_K Member

Looks great! I always add a twixit clip to close it, always gets attention :) I hope it brings you some business.

what about adding a wedding registry flyer ?

one tip on the wrapping, if you pull it flat on the front and tape it in the back your products will be more visable.

they also make the kind that shrinks with heat. Those are nice too when you're transporting it.

(not trying to nitpick it, just suggestions)

Apr 17, 2009
  5. AlowayFamily

AlowayFamily Advanced Member Gold Member

That's a great idea for the wish list card. Do you have lines on the back where they can write their items?

Apr 17, 2009
  6. Jules711

Jules711 Veteran Member Silver Member

I always put in a gift certificate too b/c that makes it more likely for them to contact me.

It looks great!

Apr 17, 2009
  7. BlessedWifeMommy

Jess, don't worry about giving suggestions, I asked for them! I like the twixit clip idea!

8. BlessedWifeMommy

Nope, but that is a good idea. I left the back blank. Next time I reorder them, I'll do that.

9. pampchefrhondab

pampchefrhondab Senior Member

Looks great!

I may have to look for some cheap baskets now that Easter is over and save them for this idea!

Have something to add?