• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Dreaded Gift Certificate Question

In summary, to redeem a gift certificate from Pampered Chef, simply enter the gift certificate code at checkout on their website. The gift certificate can be used towards any of their products without an expiration date. Unfortunately, only one gift certificate code can be used per purchase, but products purchased with a gift certificate can be returned and refunded with a new gift certificate.
Kodeysmom
Gold Member
Okay one of the guest at a current show wants to purchase a gift certificate. I know all the "rules" that they cannot be redeemed through me, etc, but what if I did one of my own gift certificates. How would this work to add it onto the show? and the host rewards, etc.:confused:

If you do your own, there's no way to have it count toward the current host's sales.

Thats what i was afraid of.

1. How do I redeem a gift certificate from Pampered Chef?

To redeem a gift certificate from Pampered Chef, simply enter the gift certificate code at checkout on our website. The amount will automatically be applied to your total purchase.

2. Can I use my gift certificate towards any Pampered Chef product?

Yes, our gift certificates can be used towards any of our products. You can choose from our wide range of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items.

3. Is there an expiration date for Pampered Chef gift certificates?

Our gift certificates do not have an expiration date, so you can use them whenever you'd like.

4. Can I combine multiple gift certificates for one purchase?

Unfortunately, our system only allows one gift certificate code to be used per purchase. If you have multiple gift certificates, you can use them for separate purchases.

5. Can I return a product purchased with a gift certificate?

Yes, you can return a product purchased with a gift certificate. The refund will be issued in the form of a new gift certificate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpartridge
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • crissy11
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies