• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificate Purchase Included in Show

In summary, if someone wants to order a gift certificate on a show, they can go to the order screen on P3 and find the option. There is no shipping or tax for GC's and they are considered guest sales.
babywings76
Gold Member
Can a guest purchase a gift certificate on a show? Do they pay the S&H? I know about how I can make my own GC that would be redeemable only through me, but is this the right scenario for doing that?

A GC redeemable only through you would not be able to be included on a show. I use this kind of GC mostly for incentives and gifts that I am doing.

If someone wants to order one as part of show - there is a tab for it on the order screen of the show on P3. There isn't any shipping or tax for GC's, and they are considered as guest sales for the show.

Thanks! :)

I use my own GCs at booths, etc. where I am trying to make new contacts. At these events you want the raffle winner (for example) to come to you to redeem. If you use a PC GC, you will most certainly lose that contact to pc.com.Using the PC GCs at shows, however, is better than your own GC because its sale will apply to guest sales (your commission and your host's benefits).

PC GC's do apply to the current show's host benefits AND your commission. But as previously mentioned, can not be redeemed through a later show. Many of those will be redeemed on-line at pc.com

Personal GC's that are only redeemable through you can not be purchased on the customer's credit card ... they would need to pay cash or check ... but when it's redeemed it can be done either directly with you as an outside order OR on another show. So you still get the commission and if it's redeemed at someone's show, they will get the credit for guest sales as well. If it was a giveaway, no harm done. If it was purchased at one host's show and redeemed at another host's show, you might have some hurt feelings if the prior host & the current host are friends ... but otherwise, it should be okay. Just show the payment as "cash" for the amount of the gift certificate & then have them pay the remaining amount via the method of their choice.

Do GC's expire? I looked on CC and in the P&P and I don't see it mentioned, so I'm assuming they don't.

What is a "Gift Certificate Purchase Included in Show"?

A "Gift Certificate Purchase Included in Show" is a special offer where customers can purchase a gift certificate during a Pampered Chef party or show. The purchase amount of the gift certificate will be included in the total sales of the party or show, which can help the host earn more rewards.

How can I purchase a gift certificate during a Pampered Chef party or show?

To purchase a gift certificate during a Pampered Chef party or show, simply let the consultant know that you are interested in buying a gift certificate. The consultant will provide you with a form to fill out and will process your purchase during the party or show.

Can I use a gift certificate towards my purchase at a Pampered Chef party or show?

Yes, you can use a gift certificate towards your purchase at a Pampered Chef party or show. Simply let the consultant know that you have a gift certificate and they will deduct the amount from your total purchase.

Can I purchase a gift certificate for someone else?

Yes, you can purchase a gift certificate for someone else during a Pampered Chef party or show. You can either fill out the form with the recipient's information or purchase a blank gift certificate and fill it out yourself.

Is there a limit to the amount I can purchase for a gift certificate during a Pampered Chef party or show?

No, there is no limit to the amount you can purchase for a gift certificate during a Pampered Chef party or show. You can purchase any amount you'd like, as long as it is within your budget.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies