• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificate Count for Host Orders? - Need Advice

In summary, gift certificates purchased at a host show will count towards the host's orders and can be redeemed through the main PC site. However, they cannot be used for Outlet items, must be used with direct shipping, and do not count towards commissionable sales if the recipient goes over the amount of the GC. Additionally, if the recipient has a past host discount, it cannot be used with the GC. Some suggest that commission should be held until the GC is redeemed, but as a consultant, I can confirm that GCs are a great way to support and reward hosts.
Chefgailb
I had a show yesterday, and someone asked me if they bought a gift certificate at the show I was holding, if it would count toward the hosts
orders.

I really don't know. Can someone tell me. Thanks.

Re: Can people buy gift certificates at a host show to count as an order for the hostYes, they can and yes they do. Once they have the Gift Certificate, they can not be used at a show to purchase items from a host show.

Re: Can people buy gift certificates at a host show to count as an order for the hostYes, just what John said. To expand on that, when the GC is redeemed through the main PC site, it cannot be used for Outlet items, the user must pay direct shipping on their order, and if they go over the amount of the GC, the additional amount is not credited to anyone for commissionable sales. They do count as guest sales when purchased at a show, though.

Re: Can people buy gift certificates at a host show to count as an order for the hostalso, if the redeember of the GC has a past host discount, itr cannot be used. HO says it's because they have already paid commission to the consultant who sold it. I think the commission should be held until it is redeemed so that the recipient can use it in any way they see fit and their other discounts could be applied. Just my opinion.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can confirm that any purchases made with a gift certificate at a show will count towards the host's orders. Gift certificates are a great way to support and reward your hosts, so feel free to promote them at your shows. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. How can I purchase a gift certificate for a host's order?

To purchase a gift certificate for a host's order, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and select the "Gift Certificates" option. From there, you can choose the amount and delivery method for the gift certificate.

2. Can I use a gift certificate towards a host's order?

Yes, gift certificates can be used towards a host's order. The host will need to provide the gift certificate code to their consultant when placing their order. The amount of the gift certificate will be deducted from the total order amount.

3. How do I know how much credit is left on my gift certificate?

To check the remaining balance on a gift certificate, you can contact your consultant or log in to your account on our website and view the gift certificate details. The remaining balance will be displayed there.

4. Can I combine multiple gift certificates for a host's order?

Unfortunately, multiple gift certificates cannot be combined for a single host's order. Each gift certificate can only be used towards one order.

5. What happens if I don't use the full amount of my gift certificate?

If you do not use the full amount of your gift certificate, the remaining balance will stay on the gift certificate and can be used towards a future order. The expiration date for the gift certificate will still apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
Replies