• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bride's 10% off and Gift Certificates

In summary, HO claims it's because they pay commission when they are sold. It would be better for everyone if commission were paid when they are redeemed. Yes, the consultant who sells it may not be the consultant who it will be redeemed with, but then we would be able to accept them as payment. They could be like the past host buying the monthly Host Special, it increases the party sales, but it would be a non-commission sale to the consultant. It would provide better customer service.
JennyJennJen
Gold Member
I had a past bride just email me. She is trying to redeem a gift certificate but she can't find a place to enter her 10% off discount...anyone know what I need to tell her?

Nevermind, I just found the answer, "no discounts applied to orders using gift certificates". Not sure i totally understand that, but its not like I encourage these sales too often.

that is one of the many reasons that I discourage "real" gift certificates. Direct shipping required, no ordering through personal websites, and no PHD eat up a lot of the "value" of any GC.

HO claims it's because they pay commission when they are sold. It would be better for everyone if commission were paid when they are redeemed. Yes, the consultant who sells it may not be the consultant who it will be redeemed with, but then we would be able to accept them as payment. They could be like the past host buying the monthly Host Special, it increases the party sales, but it would be a non-commission sale to the consultant. It would provide better customer service.

At my day job, I get a 15% discount on just about everything. One of the things I don't get a dscount on are gift cards. A $20 gift card costs me $20, BUT I can still use my employee discount when making purchases and paying with my gift card. In the end, I get $23 worth of products for my original $20 just like when I pay cash. There's no way I'd use gift cards if they made me use it only for online purchases, made me pay shipping, and not let me use my employee discount.

I like to use and reload gift cards so that I don't have a bunch of small purchases on my debit card, I don't carry cash. I like having the card in my pocket which I know how much is on it instead of having a pocket full of cash.

What is the Bride's 10% off promotion?

The Bride's 10% off promotion is a special discount offered by Pampered Chef for brides-to-be. This promotion allows the bride to receive a 10% discount on any items purchased for her wedding registry.

How can a bride redeem the 10% off discount?

To redeem the 10% off discount, the bride must first create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef. Once the registry is created, the discount will automatically be applied to any items purchased from the registry.

Can the 10% off discount be used in addition to other promotions or discounts?

Yes, the 10% off discount can be used in addition to other promotions or discounts. However, it cannot be combined with any other discount or offer.

What are Pampered Chef gift certificates?

Pampered Chef gift certificates are a convenient and thoughtful gift option for any occasion. They can be purchased in various amounts and can be redeemed for any Pampered Chef products.

How can I purchase a Pampered Chef gift certificate?

Pampered Chef gift certificates can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply select the desired amount and the recipient will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem the gift certificate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • LauriChick
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
klpdsp
  • AZPampered Chef