• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wedding Gift for Bride? Send Card & More?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality kitchen products that make perfect gifts for the bride. They also offer the option to add a personalized card and complimentary gift wrapping for all wedding gifts. The gifts can also be shipped directly to the bride, with standard shipping taking 3-5 business days and expedited options available for an additional fee.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Do any of you send your bride a wedding gift or gc after she gets married? I need to track down the bride's new address and was going to send her a card but wasn't for sure if I should give her something a little extra ($20 free or 10% off her next order).

Yes, I do, usually a CB or something like that.

On another post, if you leave us, how will you be able to get answers to these questions???? I will miss you

cwinter474 said:
Yes, I do, usually a CB or something like that.

On another post, if you leave us, how will you be able to get answers to these questions???? I will miss you

I've had some people who said that they would still help me out if I needed it!

What does the acronym CB mean?

CB is a citizens band radio. It was popular in the 70's. And that's a big 10-4 good buddy.

I figured cookbook

wadesgirl said:
I figured cookbook

Thanks for playing EpTxGuy, but in this scenario, Wadesgirl gets the prize on this one!

If you did either the Gift Registry or a Bridal Shower, the bride already has a 10% discount on her next order.

aPamperedBride said:
Thanks for playing EpTxGuy, but in this scenario, Wadesgirl gets the prize on this one!

If you did either the Gift Registry or a Bridal Shower, the bride already has a 10% discount on her next order.

I would give her 10% more on her next order.

I send a card, but I don't send anything extra.BTW, I get the address where they'll be living as I'm doing the host coaching. It's less work than tracking down the new address.

I do a 10% off your next order! Good Luck

1. What type of products do you offer as wedding gifts for the bride?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of high-quality kitchen products that make perfect gifts for the bride. Our products range from cookware and bakeware to kitchen tools and gadgets.

2. Can I send a personalized card with my gift for the bride?

Yes, we offer the option to add a personalized message with your gift for the bride. Simply select the "Add a Gift Message" option during checkout and type in your message. We will print it on a card and include it with your gift.

3. Do you offer gift wrapping services for wedding gifts?

Yes, we offer complimentary gift wrapping for all wedding gifts. Simply select the "Gift Wrap" option during checkout and we will wrap your gift in our signature wrapping paper and add a ribbon.

4. Can I have the wedding gift for the bride shipped directly to her?

Yes, we offer the option to ship your gift directly to the bride. During checkout, you can enter her shipping address and we will send the gift directly to her doorstep.

5. How long does shipping take for wedding gifts?

Our standard shipping for wedding gifts takes 3-5 business days. However, we also offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee if you need your gift to arrive sooner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• family4dinner
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
family4dinner
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • pletcherdee