• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get $5 Gift Certificate from My Postcard - Honest Opinion Requested

In summary, the "Get $5 Gift Certificate from My Postcard" promotion allows customers to earn a $5 gift certificate by submitting an honest opinion about a specific product they have purchased. To participate, customers must have a unique code from a postcard sent by Pampered Chef and submit their opinion on the designated website. The promotion is limited to certain products and there is a limit of one gift certificate per household. The gift certificate will be emailed within 10 business days of submission.
kdangel518
Gold Member
I developed this postcard on Vistaprint, the intent is that I will bring these to local flower and bridal shops and ask if they will give them out to brides, and I will do the same with their information if they desire.

Not sure I LOVE it... what are your honest opinions? I definitely feel it needs a bit of color- I can change out the picture to one with color. But I'm not sure about the wording. I'm just not 100% on it yet. Also, going to change the "$10 off your next order" to something like "$5 gift certificate when you register" or something similar.

So, opinions? TIA! :chef:

Attachments

• registry postcard.jpg
    registry postcard.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 367
I like it, and I like it with the B&W picture. Makes it seem more elegant.

Thanks for the reassurance Noora! I guess I'll give them a try, they're free, so what the heck! If they don't work well I'll try a different design :)

I have become Vistaprint OBSESSED lately!

The only thing I did notice, make sure you include ® after "The Pampered Chef"

Thanks, can you tell me how to get that on there? I was having trouble...

Copy and paste it from another window you have open, is the easiest way I know how.

What is the "Get $5 Gift Certificate from My Postcard" promotion?

The "Get $5 Gift Certificate from My Postcard" promotion is a special offer where customers can earn a $5 gift certificate to use on future purchases by submitting an honest opinion about a product they have purchased.

How do I participate in the "Get $5 Gift Certificate from My Postcard" promotion?

To participate in the promotion, you must have received a postcard from Pampered Chef with a unique code. Then, go to the designated website and enter your code to submit your honest opinion about a product you have purchased.

Can I submit an honest opinion for any product I have purchased?

No, the promotion only applies to certain products that are specified on the postcard. Only honest opinions about these specific products will be eligible for the $5 gift certificate.

How long does it take to receive the $5 gift certificate?

Once you have submitted your honest opinion, it can take up to 10 business days for the $5 gift certificate to be emailed to you. If you have not received it within this timeframe, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Is there a limit to how many $5 gift certificates I can earn?

Yes, there is a limit of one $5 gift certificate per household for the duration of the promotion. This is to ensure fairness for all customers participating in the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • PamperedK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
Replies