• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificate --Through a Show..

In summary, a "Gift Certificate --Through a Show" is a type of gift certificate that can be purchased through a Pampered Chef party or show and can be used towards the purchase of any Pampered Chef products. It can be purchased by attending a party or show or by contacting a consultant directly. There are no restrictions on using the gift certificate and it can be used towards the purchase of any products, including discounted or sale items. Multiple gift certificates can be used on one order and there is no expiration date for the certificates. They can be used at any time as long as Pampered Chef is still in business.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
I had someone via a current cooking show that is set up on my website..place an order for via my website for her show for a $100 gift certificate...

Am I correct that this amount cannot go towards the show total?

If that is correct, I think I'm going to just not even submit it with the actual show, but rather just make that customer my own gift certificate and then I'm going to give this host a 'free gift when we close her show out of my 'extra inventory' stash..

Does that sound like an ok idea?

Gift Certificate sales DO count toward shows, but they cannot be redeemed on shows.

chefann said:
Gift Certificate sales DO count toward shows, but they cannot be redeemed on shows.

Oh! Thank you very much...I'm still learning..every day in this business. Thank you very much.

What is a "Gift Certificate --Through a Show"?

A "Gift Certificate --Through a Show" is a type of gift certificate that can be purchased through a Pampered Chef party or show. It can be used towards the purchase of any Pampered Chef products.

How can I purchase a "Gift Certificate --Through a Show"?

You can purchase a "Gift Certificate --Through a Show" by attending a Pampered Chef party or show and placing an order with the consultant. You can also contact a consultant directly to purchase a gift certificate.

Are there any restrictions on using a "Gift Certificate --Through a Show"?

There are no restrictions on using a "Gift Certificate --Through a Show". It can be used towards the purchase of any Pampered Chef products, including discounted or sale items.

Can I use multiple "Gift Certificates --Through a Show" on one order?

Yes, you can use multiple "Gift Certificates --Through a Show" on one order. Simply provide the gift certificate numbers to the consultant when placing your order.

Is there an expiration date for "Gift Certificates --Through a Show"?

There is no expiration date for "Gift Certificates --Through a Show". You can use them at any time, as long as Pampered Chef is still in business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedape
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jessamary
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • Sarah Mitson