• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Two Colleagues Co-Hosting a Home Show: Questions Answered!

In summary, two ladies at work put in large orders and wanted it divided up to get the most free cooling racks. One lady used her daughter's names and the other used her own name. They were encouraged to get more orders to make it a catty show. The host wants them to divide up the show as co-hosts because one is using the free items and the other is using the host special and half price. It is confirmed that for a co-hosted show, both hosts get 10% off for a year as well as the show discount. It is also possible to have a cooking show if food is served, even if it is just a small group. However, catty shows cannot be co-hosted.
TinasKitchen
Ok here's the summary.

2 ladies at work put in large orders. They wanted it divided up so they got the most free cooling racks. One lady said use her daughter's names. The other used her own name. I told them to get more orders to make it a catty show. They did that.

I want them to divide up the show as co-hosts b/c
1 is using the free items
1 is using the host special and 1/2 price

Can they be co-hosts but 1 of them have her name on an order?
Do both co-hosts get 10% off for a full year?

I tried to look this up on here but couldnt find anything.
Thanks

I'm not sure if a catalog show can be co-hosted (never done one). But, yes, for a co-hosted show, both hosts get 10% off for a year. They also both get the show discount (15%, 20%, etc.). If you have one of the hosts as a guest also, just use her first initial. I did this with a bridal shower. The host of the shower didn't want her order to take away from the bride, so I put her order in as her first initial & last name. Then I put her full name down as a co-host so she could have 10% off for a year. Hope that helps!

Thank you, yes it does. I could also do this as a cooking show b/c it was during lunch and they tasted something I brought in (PC recipe) so I guess I could qualify it as a cooking show, although I'm sure some would say no.

Catty shows can't be co-hosted.

TinasKitchen said:
Thank you, yes it does. I could also do this as a cooking show b/c it was during lunch and they tasted something I brought in (PC recipe) so I guess I could qualify it as a cooking show, although I'm sure some would say no.

Hey, if you made the effort to make the food & had them sample it, I'd say that counts as a cooking show. I wouldn't think that's any different than a booked cooking show where just 1 or 2 people show up!

Total agreement on that.No Catty shows do not have co-hosts but having food is a Cooking Show so there is your answer. I would have counted it that way even if you only serve twinkies!

Related to Two Colleagues Co-Hosting a Home Show: Questions Answered!

What are the benefits of co-hosting a home show?

Co-hosting a home show with a colleague can maximize your sales and booking potential. It also allows you to share the workload and responsibilities of hosting a successful show. Plus, it's a great opportunity to connect with other consultants and expand your customer base.

How do we divide the responsibilities and rewards when co-hosting a home show?

It's important to communicate and come to an agreement on the division of responsibilities and rewards before the show. Typically, each consultant will be responsible for inviting their own guests and providing their own products. The rewards can be split equally or based on the amount of sales each consultant brings in.

What if our guest lists overlap?

If you and your co-host have some of the same guests on your invite lists, it's important to communicate with each other and avoid inviting the same people twice. This could lead to confusion and may make your guests feel uncomfortable. It's best to coordinate and invite different people to maximize your reach.

How should we handle sales and bookings during the show?

During the show, it's important to work together and support each other's sales and bookings. This may mean taking turns presenting products or offering different demonstrations. It's also a good idea to have a system in place for tracking sales and bookings for each consultant.

What are some tips for a successful co-hosted home show?

Communication and collaboration are key for a successful co-hosted home show. Make sure to plan and divide responsibilities ahead of time, communicate with each other during the show, and follow up with guests and potential bookings afterwards. It's also a good idea to have a clear understanding of each other's products and presentation styles to create a cohesive and enjoyable experience for guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies