• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I do if my host isn't responding about our August show?

In summary, the August show will have a "Summer Entertaining" theme and will showcase products and recipes for outdoor gatherings. There will be a special discount on grilling tools and accessories, and guests can receive a free gift with purchases over $50. Hosting a show in August will also earn extra host rewards. A new line of outdoor entertaining products will be released in August. To RSVP, contact a Pampered Chef consultant for the date, time, and location of the show.
melaniepc
I have a host that is not calling me back. she was supposed to cose her show last thursday... what happens if I dont get the show in by tonight? She wont return my calls and I am getting annoyed

You have until the 15th of the month to get it in. After that, however, any specials are gone. You might want to call her to tell her that if you don't get it in this week, her guests and herself will not get the specials. By reminding her of that, she won't want to look like a flake with her guests. Also, with this a long weekend, she might be gone.

It can be frustrating when a host doesn't follow through on their commitments, especially when it affects your own plans and deadlines. Have you tried reaching out to the host through other means, such as email or social media? It's possible that she may be busy or experiencing some unexpected issues. If you still don't hear back from her, it might be worth considering finding another host or rescheduling the show for a later date. It's important to communicate your concerns and expectations clearly and professionally, but also be understanding of any potential challenges the host may be facing. Hopefully, you can come to a resolution that works for both parties.

Related to What should I do if my host isn't responding about our August show?

1. What is the theme for the August show?

The theme for the August show is "Summer Entertaining". This means we will be showcasing products and recipes that are perfect for outdoor gatherings and parties.

2. What promotions or discounts are available for the August show?

During the August show, we will be offering a special discount on our grilling tools and accessories. Additionally, guests will receive a free gift with every purchase over $50.

3. Can I host a show in August and receive additional host rewards?

Absolutely! As a host, you can earn extra host rewards when you book a show in August. Our host rewards program allows you to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your show.

4. Are there any new products being released in August?

Yes, we are excited to announce that we will be launching a new line of outdoor entertaining products in August. These items are perfect for hosting summer parties and events.

5. How can I RSVP for the August show?

To RSVP for the August show, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with the date, time, and location of the show and assist you with any other questions or concerns you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShellBeach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • chefjessicah