• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I Am Such a Dork: A Story of Missed Opportunities and Mail Mishaps

In summary, the "Help! I Am Such a Dork!!" cookbook can be customized for dietary restrictions, with options for vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free diets. The recipes are easy to follow for beginners, with step-by-step instructions and helpful tips. The ingredients used in the recipes are common and easily accessible. Each recipe is accompanied by a full-color photo of the finished dish. Bulk ordering options are available for gifting purposes.
jenniferlynne
OK, I was in the Post Office the other day mailing some catalogs and wearing my PC shirt. A girl that came in to get her mail stopped me and asked me if I sold it. I said yes. She said she needed some things and already had her list made out but didn't want to order over the internet. She wanted to know if I had a catalog. I said no (mistake #1). I told her I would be glad to get her address and mail her one. I wrote her name and address on a piece of paper which I guess I ended up throwing away!! I remember her name, and she has a PO Box, so I'm wondering if I can just have them put it in her box for me (and pay the shipping charge of course). Anyone know if they will do this?

Um, you could call the po to see. My dad works there but he's not at home right now to ask. good luck.

Yes, without her PO box number you may have to ask someone at the PO to help you. Show them what you are sending and have an envelope all set up. You mail still have to "mail" it. Tell them that you wouldn't even mind if they didn't show you the PO box number if they would help you. That way they aren't giving out private information. You may have pour it on to get their help because I think you are asking for more than they could probably normally give out.

Who knows you may get business from the PO as well.

Related to Help! I Am Such a Dork: A Story of Missed Opportunities and Mail Mishaps

1. Can the "Help! I Am Such a Dork!!" cookbook be customized for dietary restrictions?

Yes, the cookbook includes options for vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free diets. Additionally, many of the recipes can be easily modified to fit specific dietary needs.

2. Are the recipes in "Help! I Am Such a Dork!!" easy to follow for beginners?

Absolutely! The cookbook is designed to be user-friendly for all skill levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success in the kitchen.

3. Are the ingredients in "Help! I Am Such a Dork!!" recipes easy to find?

Yes, the cookbook features recipes that use common and easily accessible ingredients. You won't have to search high and low for obscure items.

4. Are there pictures of the dishes in "Help! I Am Such a Dork!!"?

Yes, each recipe in the cookbook is accompanied by a beautiful, full-color photo of the finished dish. This makes it easier to visualize the end result and decide which recipes to try.

5. Can I purchase "Help! I Am Such a Dork!!" in bulk for gifting purposes?

Yes, we offer bulk ordering options for "Help! I Am Such a Dork!!" cookbooks. Please contact our customer service team for more information on bulk pricing and ordering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rbvernon
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • JAE
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE