• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Address for Apartment Complex Mail Issues: Tips and Solutions

In summary, a "Show Shipment" is a package of products delivered to a Host's home for a Pampered Chef party or show. The Host can customize the products included, but there may be limited availability and substitutions may occur. The Host will receive an email notification with a tracking number once the shipment is shipped, and it is free for the Host but there is a flat fee of $9.50 for non-Hosts. If there are any issues with the Show Shipment, customers can contact customer service for assistance.
K.Shaffer
I have a host who has a PO box for her mailing address. She lives in an apartment complex and has had problem with her mail. I can put her information in but then put my address as the shipping address correct?
Thank you

Yes. Or any street address she would want thin gs to be delivered to.

You click the button on her page (on the show with her name and contact info on it) that says "direct to shipping address" and then you'll be able to fill in the shipping address fields:

address 1: c/o your name
address 2: your street address
your city & zip

for your question. Yes, you can use your address as the shipping address for your host's orders. However, please make sure to get her approval and confirmation before doing so. It is important to respect her privacy and ensure that she is comfortable with having her orders shipped to your address.

1. What is a "Show Shipment"?

A "Show Shipment" is a package of products that is delivered to a Host's home for a Pampered Chef party or show. This allows the Host to have physical products on hand to demonstrate and sell to their guests.

2. How do I know when my Show Shipment will arrive?

You will receive an email notification with a tracking number once your Show Shipment has been shipped. You can also track the status of your shipment by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on "My Orders".

3. Can I customize the products in my Show Shipment?

Yes, you can customize your Show Shipment by selecting the products you would like to include. However, please note that there may be limited availability of certain products and they may be substituted with similar items.

4. Is there a cost for the Show Shipment?

The Show Shipment is free for the Host of the party or show. However, if you are not the Host and would like to receive a Show Shipment, there is a flat fee of $9.50 for shipping and handling.

5. What do I do if there is an issue with my Show Shipment?

If there is an issue with your Show Shipment, such as missing items or damaged products, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will be happy to assist you and ensure that you receive the correct products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gtrchic05
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krahema
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
krahema
  • minirottie