• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This a Retired Pampered Chef Product

In summary, some products may get retired in order to make room for new and updated items in the catalog. This happens a few times a year, but there is no set schedule as it is based on customer needs and trends. Although retired products are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef, they can sometimes be found through third-party sellers. Replacement parts for retired products are still available for a limited time, and returns are still accepted within the specified time frame.
mrssyvo
I had a customer call me, and she said her friend has a tool used to cut sheetcakes, it is square shaped, and you press down, to cut the cakes into squares. I remember seeing one before, but was it a Pampered Chef product? Any idea where to find one?

That's Tupperware's

PC had one of these several years ago. I think they had both a square one and a triangle shaped one (for round cakes). You could press it down to cut the slice then I think you had to squeeze the handle a little bit to lift the slice out. Maybe it will show up in the outlet at some point.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
No sheet?

Okay....I really had to think about this one......but when I got it - I laughed out loud, and I'n not even a morning person! :D

Ok, I'm a little slow, I still don't get it.

Confuscious say: He who laughs last didn't get the gag.(Pssst - read the message about the sheet cake and then read mine out loud.)

That's TKG - always got the good pun or word gag!

Your shows must be a blast to attend!! :)

Ahh!! that's naughty!! (LOVE IT):D

Naughty?I'm being nice on this site. You should read some of my OTHER stuff!:eek:

I still don't get it?????

You are way to funny KG!!!:p :D :p :D I hope the others get it soon!!

1. Is this product still available for purchase?

Unfortunately, if a product is retired, it is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find it through third-party sellers.

2. Why do some products get retired?

Retiring products allows us to make room for new and updated items in our catalog. This ensures that our customers have access to the latest and greatest products.

3. How often do products get retired?

Products are retired on a regular basis, usually a few times a year. However, there is no set schedule for retiring products as it is based on the needs and trends of our customers.

4. Can I still get replacement parts for a retired product?

Yes, we do keep replacement parts for retired products in stock for a limited time. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with ordering replacement parts.

5. Can I return a retired product?

Yes, our return policy still applies to retired products. If you are not satisfied with your retired product, you may return it within the specified time frame for a refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KIRAT
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedK