• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retired Product Not Sure What It Is!

In summary, an older lady has a friend that has a loaf type pan that she would bake her meatloaf in and it fit inside another pan that would catch the drippings. Her friend would like another one, but I have no idea what it is.
KellyRedHead
HI Again!

Had another question at my show tonight.
An older lady has a friend that has a loaf type pan that she would bake her meatloaf in and it fit inside another pan that would catch the drippings?
I have been around PC for over 10 years and don't remember this item.
Does anyone remember it, and/or have one you would want to get rid of?
Her friend would like another one, but I have no idea what it is?

Thanks-
Kelly V.

Sorry Kelly,

I just found about about PC....my "learning" experience started in Jan of this year....and I went to a "party", showed up at the end in Nov 08.

Wish I could help.

I've been doing PC since 1996 and we've never had anything like that. I saw one on Target.com so she could check there (or maybe at Wal-mart).

I'm fairly certain that's not a PC item.

I am thinking it was not a PC item also, but her friend is very, very positive she got it from PC???:confused:

I told her I would check around, and I also told her to ask her friend to look for a PC logo somewhere on the product.

I have been around PC for quite a few number of years before signing and I don't remember anything like that.
It's funny how (even if she did get it from PC) that they think we can order it again when none of us have seen it in years.

Kelly V. :chef:

I agree with the others......I don't believe it's a PC item. You can always email the test kitchens and double-check, but I've been around PC for over 15 years and never heard of nor seen it.

nope not our product
I have one that I got when I redeemed Betty Crocker UPC points

Hi Kelly,Thank you for reaching out to us! It sounds like the pan your friend is describing is our retired product, the Meat Loaf Pan & Drip Tray. This pan was designed to make it easier to bake and serve meatloaf without the mess of drippings. Unfortunately, it is no longer available for purchase as it has been retired from our product line. However, if your friend is still interested in finding one, I would recommend checking online marketplaces or reaching out to other consultants to see if they have one available for sale. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is a retired product?

A retired product is an item that is no longer being sold by Pampered Chef. This could be due to a variety of reasons, such as being replaced by a newer version or discontinued by the company.

2. How do I know if a product is retired?

If you are unsure if a product is retired, you can check the Pampered Chef website or catalog. Retired products will have a "Retired" label next to their name and will no longer be available for purchase.

3. Can I still purchase a retired product?

No, retired products are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find them through third-party sellers or online marketplaces.

4. Why do products get retired?

Products may get retired for a variety of reasons, such as low demand, being replaced by a newer version, or changes in company policies or partnerships.

5. Can I return a retired product?

No, retired products are not eligible for returns or exchanges. However, if you are experiencing issues with a retired product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • lkprescott
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • RossDeb2