• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ack! Steak knives are gone from the Outlet!

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
My sister hosted an October show to get knives. She saw the steak knives on the outlet and decided she would get those instead of the Forged Cutlery ones since she could get double the # of knives for the same price.

I submitted her show, looked up her PHD# right away and emailed it to her. Well, she did not place the outlet order right away and now the knives are GONE! Now she wants me to call PC and see if they'll let her order the host special ones (she earned 3 host specials and only used 2 of them).

I hate that she is doing this to me and is expecting me to make it right when SHE should have ordered those knives right away! Arrggggggghhhhhhh! Sisters!

janetupnorth

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2007
Yeah, not fun! We can't help it...I think she should call PC as host of the show just to ease your burden.

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
Yeah, have her call. They might be more generous dealing with the actual host. :D Good luck! :)

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
I called and they are going to give her the Forged ones at 60% off! I didn't even have to beg either. :)

chefheidi2003

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2007
That is great news. I am happy that everything worked out for her.

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
Wow! That's terrific news! :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KJP
Replies
Views
raebates