1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Ack! Steak knives are gone from the Outlet!

1. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

My sister hosted an October show to get knives. She saw the steak knives on the outlet and decided she would get those instead of the Forged Cutlery ones since she could get double the # of knives for the same price.

I submitted her show, looked up her PHD# right away and emailed it to her. Well, she did not place the outlet order right away and now the knives are GONE! Now she wants me to call PC and see if they'll let her order the host special ones (she earned 3 host specials and only used 2 of them).

I hate that she is doing this to me and is expecting me to make it right when SHE should have ordered those knives right away! Arrggggggghhhhhhh! Sisters!

Nov 5, 2009
  2. janetupnorth

janetupnorth Legend Member Gold Member

Yeah, not fun! We can't help it...I think she should call PC as host of the show just to ease your burden.

Nov 5, 2009
  3. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Yeah, have her call. They might be more generous dealing with the actual host. :D Good luck! :)

Nov 5, 2009
  4. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

I called and they are going to give her the Forged ones at 60% off! I didn't even have to beg either. :)

Nov 6, 2009
  5. chefheidi2003

chefheidi2003 Senior Member Gold Member

That is great news. I am happy that everything worked out for her.

6. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Wow! That's terrific news! :)

Nov 6, 2009
  7. Krista Burson

Krista Burson Member Gold Member

WOW! That's great

Have something to add?