• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unveiling the Mystery of Overpriced Kitchen Tools on eBay

In summary, Pampered Chef offers high-quality kitchen tools and products that are built to last, with prices reflecting the quality and craftsmanship. Their products come with a satisfaction guarantee and limited warranty. While they occasionally have sales and promotions, they believe in fair pricing year-round and also have a loyalty program for frequent customers. They do not offer payment plans or financing options, but accept major credit cards and PayPal. Their products are designed with the home cook in mind and include unique and innovative tools.
momnixon
Saw this on ebay... I know I know - the whole ebay thing, but I wanted to see what was on there and came across a listing for 2 mini-serving spatulas with free shipping. Best I can figure out of the catalog this would cost maybe $17.00 ordered directly from the website.... it's currently selling for $21.50!!!! Why why why?!?!

Because it's an auction. I guess if people are stupid enough to bid that high for a $4.50 item, then more power to 'em. They must have a lot of money to waste.

And because people think that everything on eBay is a deal, which (obviously) isn't true.

I've seen $50 gift cards selling for over $50. Now explain that one?!?!:confused:

I don't think ebay is a deal at all. First there's the headache of trying to win the auction and the you win and sometimes the shipping is outrages. To much stress for me ;)

Wow that $50 gift card thing is crazy.

I am just amazed at some of the bids. Just for giggles I went to ebay to check things out and there are over 3000 items listed and some of the bids are just rediculous.

I had a guest at one of my recent shows that was telling everyone about all her bargain finds on eBay. It was quite annoying. She told them about getting the DCB and a bunch of other stones and other things on there. I nicely told her that although it might seem like a great deal, they don't come with a guarantee and customer service. I should've also pointed out that anything fragile you are taking a big risk with buying from eBay as opposed to us.

Why so Expensive?

At Pampered Chef, we pride ourselves on providing high-quality kitchen tools and products that are built to last. Our prices reflect the quality and craftsmanship that goes into each item, as well as the extensive research and testing that we do to ensure they meet our high standards.

Do your products come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited warranty. If you encounter any issues with your item, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Are there any sales or discounts available?

While we do occasionally offer sales and promotions, we believe in providing fair prices for our products year-round. We also have a loyalty program for our frequent customers, which offers discounts and exclusive offers.

Do you offer payment plans or financing options?

Unfortunately, we do not offer payment plans or financing options at this time. However, we do accept major credit cards and PayPal for your convenience.

What sets your products apart from other kitchen brands?

Our products are designed with the home cook in mind. We strive to create tools and products that make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. We also offer a variety of unique and innovative products that you won't find anywhere else.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies