• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Red Dot Error on April Show! How to Fix??

In summary, to fix the red dot error on April Show!, you can try resetting your device, clearing the app's cache, or updating the app to the latest version. If the issue persists, contact customer support for further assistance. The error can occur due to various reasons, and it may prevent you from using certain features or accessing the app. To prevent it in the future, keep your device and the app updated, regularly clear the app's cache, and ensure a stable internet connection. If you need help, contact customer support through the website or app for assistance.
byrd1956
Gold Member
A guest ordered enough to get a freebie and chose the Parmesean-Garlic Oil Dipping Seasoning (GQ90). Now I am getting a red dot in front of that product and the message under finish says the item GQ90 is not yet available. My P3 is updated. Any suggestions??

What?? I would exit out and reopen. Not sure why that is. I just had an order tonight where I had ordered one!

Double check your show date..... could be a typo and dated in March. Just speaking from personal experience.

chefcharity said:
Double check your show date..... could be a typo and dated in March. Just speaking from personal experience.

That's my thought

Oh thank you Charity & wadesgirl! Now, I am wondering how the date got changed to early March! P3 gremlins??

that happened to me last week, my show was set in the wrong month. Once i updated the show date it worked just fine

1. How do I fix the red dot error on April Show!?

To fix the red dot error on April Show!, try resetting your device or clearing the app's cache. If that doesn't work, try updating the app to the latest version. If the issue persists, contact our customer support for further assistance.

2. Why am I getting a red dot error on April Show!?

The red dot error on April Show! can occur due to a variety of reasons, such as a glitch in the app, outdated software, or connectivity issues. It could also be caused by a bug that the developers are working to fix.

3. Can I still use April Show! even with the red dot error?

Unfortunately, the red dot error on April Show! may prevent you from using certain features or accessing the app altogether. We recommend trying to fix the error as soon as possible to fully utilize the app's functions.

4. Is there a way to prevent the red dot error on April Show! in the future?

There are a few steps you can take to prevent the red dot error on April Show! in the future. Make sure to keep your device and the app updated to the latest versions, and regularly clear the app's cache. Also, ensure that you have a stable internet connection while using the app.

5. How can I contact customer support for help with the red dot error on April Show!?

If you need further assistance with the red dot error on April Show!, you can contact our customer support through our website or app. Our team will be happy to assist you in resolving the issue and getting you back to using the app smoothly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefinHarmony
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • winklermom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cati123
  • Kelly8