• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Troubleshooting a Show Before Midnight: An Unexpected Challenge

In summary, when facing a late start for your Pampered Chef show, communicate with your guests and apologize for any inconvenience. In the event of missing ingredients or tools, be resourceful and consider alternative solutions. For technical difficulties, try to troubleshoot and apologize to your guests before moving on. If a guest cancels last minute, try to fill their spot or offer a recording for them to watch later. To keep guests engaged during a late night show, incorporate interactive elements, provide snacks, and maintain a steady pace.
Sheila
Gold Member
I have a new consultant trying to get a show in before midnight. She said she verified everything, double checked addresses, guest specials, etc. No red dots or yellow warning messages. When she went to submit the show, all but 1 credit card was approved. She called & got a new credit card number from the guest, changed it & went through the steps again. 2nd failure on the same guest. She got a check, changed the payment method and how much she was paying and submitted a 3rd time. Another failure. That's when she called me. I had her do a manual update and try again. Now all the guests have yellow dots saying that their cards did not go through!

Any suggestions?

We've been trying to call tech support, but when we dial in there's a message saying that all circuits are busy. :(

HO is having major problems right now. Go over to CS and read the chat box...Yikes, I hope this is fixed soon!!

Yikes! Thanks!!! :D

All better! I got through to Tech Support and it should be up and running good now. I just submitted my last show about 5 minutes ago. I previously had all yellow dots, too.

Ok, they have taken the prior authorization for cc off and you need to follow up with the status of the cards tomorrow in case there are any declined.

1. How do I handle a late start for my Pampered Chef show?

If you are running behind schedule and your show is not starting on time, communicate with your guests and let them know the situation. Make sure to apologize for any inconvenience and assure them that you will still be able to provide a great experience.

2. What should I do if I am missing an ingredient or tool for a recipe during my show?

In this situation, be resourceful and think of alternative solutions. You can ask your guests if anyone has the missing ingredient or tool, or you can try to make do with what you have. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for advice on how to handle the situation.

3. How do I handle technical difficulties during my show?

If you are experiencing technical difficulties, try to troubleshoot the issue first. If you are unable to fix it, apologize to your guests and move on to the next part of the show. You can also offer to reschedule the show or provide a recorded version for your guests to watch at a later time.

4. What should I do if a guest cancels last minute?

If a guest cancels last minute, try to fill their spot with someone else or ask if they would like to reschedule for a different date. If you are unable to fill the spot, continue with the show as planned and offer the guest a recording of the show to watch at a later time.

5. How can I keep my guests engaged and interested during a late night show?

To keep your guests engaged during a late night show, try to incorporate interactive elements such as games or quizzes. You can also provide snacks or refreshments to keep their energy up. Additionally, make sure to keep the show moving at a steady pace to avoid any lulls in the energy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pcsharon1
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies