• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Problems Submitting Tonight?????

In summary, according to the conversation, there is an issue with submitting credit card orders. All of the orders have been declined, then someone tried to call HO and got a busy signal. HO said that the circuits are overloaded.
chefsteph07
Is anyone having problems submitting credit card orders tonight? My director just called me and said that she has a show w/ 7 credit cards and ALL of them have been declined, then she went to call HO and she got a recording that "all circuits are busy"...???
I told her that I would check it out w/ you guys and see if anyone was having issues, she's totally freaking out, this show would put her at 6k for the month!

When I just tried to call HO myself, I get a "fast busy signal" like there's something wrong w the number

I just had a problem with P3 connecting to the HO. It said that the transmission failed and to call Tech Support if problems continued....I shut down & restarted my computer, then I tried again and was successful in transmitting. I ended up having to place a small personal order to get myself over the $1500 mark in the SAT!

yah we are talking about it in the chat box right now. They are having some kind of issue and said everything is overloaded or something.

still can;t get it to go through. Keeps saying submission failed. contact solution center...I can't get through to them. I have shut down computer 3 times, and tried...ughhhhhhh
I really hope it's on PC's end. It says circuits are all busy when I call.

Oh no! That's too bad! I've submitted a few shows this evening and am close to submitting my last SAT one. (I'm only $80 away from earning level 1 and can't decide if it's worth it to buy something just to reach the goal.) :(

I spoke to tech service a few minutes ago -- they said they are seeing an extremely high overload tonight. I had no screen for c.c. authorizations -- and then when I finally did (after rebooting), all 5 c.c. on one order failed. He said not to worry - to resubmit in 45 mins. (I'm still worried -- you are only allowed 3 "fails" and then you are froze up for a day or two--hopefully they will take tonights tech problems into consideration and get all these orders people all over the country are submitting into their systems successfully!):chef:

Yes it sounds like it's on HO's end.

ChipLines said:
I spoke to tech service a few minutes ago -- they said they are seeing an extremely high overload tonight. I had no screen for c.c. authorizations -- and then when I finally did (after rebooting), all 5 c.c. on one order failed. He said not to worry - to resubmit in 45 mins. (I'm still worried -- you are only allowed 3 "fails" and then you are froze up for a day or two--hopefully they will take tonights tech problems into consideration and get all these orders people all over the country are submitting into their systems successfully!):chef:
The cards actually aren't declined, it's not even going to HO because of what ever issue they are having

It is on HO's end, not ours. However, to be safe, if you get to the end of the evening and still can't submit, I suggest you take screen shots of the shows you have, the errors coming up and anything else you can think of and email it to HO as well as your sales manager and your upline exec.

Isn't technology wonderful? I am soooo glad I did all this yesterday!

ok...not going to let it stress me out!!!! yeah right...LOL
will try in a little bit! I have plenty of other things to finish up tonite before I'll see my pillow!!! Stress is NOT in my vocabulary!!!!

At least it's on their end so if they can't get it fixed there will be a grace period

chefsteph07 said:
At least it's on their end so if they can't get it fixed there will be a grace period

That's what I'm thinking.

I can only imagine how many people are submitting orders right now :D

chefsteph07 said:

will there be a grace period? has this happened before?

I would take a screen shot if possible- especially if they DO NOT do a grace period for the late submissions.Waiting 45 minutes might be an option at 5pm, but when it is 11pm eastern....time gets tight to wait for things to lighten up. Especially since everyone is trying to submit and resubmit. It's not going to get any better until all of those shows go in.Good luck all!

gailz2 said:
will there be a grace period? has this happened before?

nothing like this but I remember once they gave us an extension on something. I don't remember what it was though.

esavvymom said:
I would take a screen shot if possible- especially if they DO NOT do a grace period for the late submissions.

Good luck all!

How do you take a screen shot?

Remember - midnight eastern -....we can go until midnight there time....gives you until the middle of the night...so there is a little more time. Set the alarm - get back up and hit resubmit.

And if everyone keeps trying to submit and retry over and over...it's not helping the situation. Just turn on the 11pm news...have a glass of milk or something, and then try again in 30 minutes. :) As a former tech support person, having everyone continuously slam the server won't help the situation.

gailz2 said:
How do you take a screen shot?

If you are using windows, CTRL+PRINT SCREEN, then paste in either a word document or a photo program where you can save it as a photo. ;)

someone in chatbox said HO said they have turned off the CC Authorization piece, so shows are submitting now. They'll authorize the credit cards they way they used to and notify by email (or watch the shipment status for "holds"). But the shows will count now if submitted.

or just get your camera out and take a pic of it...then send it to them...Maybe mine will be my new facebook profile pic when I'm all done with this...LOL

I just resubmitted - went right through with a red wording box after success that said that any c.c. that weren't authorized we would get an email on and will need to follow up with. At least the shows are submitting.

mine just went through...all CC are good....yeahhhhhhh

Actually I think it was last November that they extended it one day because of computer issues on their end. Only time I have ever seen them do that!! They will be good for it if it's their error!!

****UPDATE****

Tech support reverted to the old system & cc pre-auth's are not required right now!!! Another director said her show went through & my consultant just got her's to go through too. You can now submit! :D

Nope I was in bed by the time this was resolved. I was suprised to not see something from HO in our email this morning. Then again it still migth be coming, all my emails from HO are delayed 5-6 hours!

I'm hoping since this happened so late last night that they do extend submission, I have a PC friend who couldn't get her last order in (she only need $20 more!) to get the $1500 level and she had to go to bed because she gets up early for work.

This is why we all need to submit AS we get our shows. I know that sometimes we have no choice - I have submitted on the last day too - but if we all spread out our submissions this kind of thing won't happen. Before you jump on me consider that many consultants submit all their sales on the last day at the last hour. My question is why?? Customers love us when their products ship fast and it helps tech too!

HO will take care of us - as how this issue was solved shows - but we have to help them. Make it your mission to only submit shows held the last two days of the month on that last day.

Also, know that it has come from the top that shows held the last few days of the month can be dated and submitted for the next month. (YES, I realize that this time people were looking at their sell-a-thon totals.)

BethCooks4U said:
This is why we all need to submit AS we get our shows. I know that sometimes we have no choice - I have submitted on the last day too - but if we all spread out our submissions this kind of thing won't happen. Before you jump on me consider that many consultants submit all their sales on the last day at the last hour. My question is why?? Customers love us when their products ship fast and it helps tech too!

HO will take care of us - as how this issue was solved shows - but we have to help them. Make it your mission to only submit shows held the last two days of the month on that last day.

Also, know that it has come from the top that shows held the last few days of the month can be dated and submitted for the next month. (YES, I realize that this time people were looking at their sell-a-thon totals.)

I totally agree, as for the case of my friend in my above post, she held an open house last night to try to get her last needed sales for incentives...but I do agree that we should be submitting shows in a timely manner. Waiting till the last minute just isn't good for anyone, esp now w/ the cc auth feature. (and I am guilty, I submitted ALL my shows 2 days ago!)

I do not do well with stress so I made a vow to myself 2 years ago - to NEVER- EVER - submit a show on the last day of the month. I lost a SAT level 2 years ago due to a power failure in my area. This was before WiFi became so available too....:(

Has anyone tried calling HO today to find out if they are granting an extension period?

1. Is anyone else experiencing problems submitting credit card orders tonight?

As of now, there have been no widespread reports of issues with submitting credit card orders. However, if you are experiencing difficulties, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. My director just called me and said that she has a show with 7 credit cards and all of them have been declined. What should she do?

If all credit cards are being declined, it is possible that there may be an issue with the credit card processing system. We recommend contacting our customer service team for further assistance and to ensure that the orders are properly processed.

3. Is there a problem with the credit card processing system tonight?

As of now, there have been no widespread reports of issues with the credit card processing system. However, if you are experiencing difficulties, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. My director tried to call HO to report the issue but got a recording that "all circuits are busy". What should she do?

If the phone lines are busy, it is possible that there may be high call volumes at the moment. We recommend trying to contact our customer service team through other channels such as email or social media for a quicker response.

5. Will this issue affect my director's monthly sales goal?

If the orders are not able to be processed due to technical issues, we will work with you and your director to ensure that your sales goals are not affected. Please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • mmilus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chefsteph07