• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Buy the Julienne Peeler: All Your Questions Answered

In summary, customers can purchase the Julienne Peeler from Pampered Chef's official website or from a Pampered Chef consultant. The product is priced at $19.50 USD and is dishwasher safe. It can be used for a variety of fruits and vegetables and also comes with a one-year warranty from Pampered Chef.
kisrae
Gold Member
Is the julienne peeler still available?

Yep. It came off stop sell a couple weeks ago.

Yep it came off and now it is one of my best sellers especialy w/host b/c of there great half price combo!

HMMMM!!!
anyone get theirs yet??
I thought they were going to ship and now that I'm home from vacation I realized I don't have mine.
Been sick since returning home but will call HO next week if they have shipped to consultants.

They only shipped if you earned the level 2 (?) or higher Spring sell-a-thon. Otherwise, you'll need to order it.

I know I "thought" I had 2 coming one for that and one for purchasing samples ...... or am I crazy?? maybe it wasn't acvailable for the samples

It was taken off the samples. So the only way to have had one coming is to have earned it.

You can order it from the Supply Order on PP - just saw it there the other day!

I just called the solution center about the one I thought was supposed to be in my sample pkg. today, and they are sending one out. Hmmmmmm I wonder if I'm going to be charged?

Related to Where to Buy the Julienne Peeler: All Your Questions Answered

1. Where can I purchase the Julienne Peeler from Pampered Chef?

Customers can purchase the Julienne Peeler from Pampered Chef's official website or from a Pampered Chef consultant. The product may also be available at select retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products.

2. How much does the Julienne Peeler cost?

The Julienne Peeler from Pampered Chef is priced at $19.50 USD. Prices may vary depending on location and any ongoing promotions or discounts.

3. Is the Julienne Peeler dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Julienne Peeler from Pampered Chef is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash the product for optimal longevity.

4. Can the Julienne Peeler be used for other fruits and vegetables besides carrots?

Yes, the Julienne Peeler can be used for a variety of fruits and vegetables such as zucchini, cucumbers, apples, and more. It is also great for creating thin strips of cheese or chocolate for garnishes.

5. Does the Julienne Peeler come with a warranty?

Yes, the Julienne Peeler comes with a one-year warranty from Pampered Chef. If there are any defects or issues with the product, customers can contact Pampered Chef for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alicia Messenger
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
zmkelly1
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sushimommy
Replies