• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the New Julienne Peeler: A Comparison to the Older Style

In summary, the new Julienne Peeler has a thicker cut and a new handle. Some users are disappointed because the strips are too thin and the pieces cook too fast.
chef_leeanne
Silver Member
Does anyone have the new Julienne Peeler? If so, does it cut like the older style and only the thick black handle is the difference? I'm trying to decide if I should buy the new one or not. :confused:

TIA :)

I have it, I like it.. and I can't really answer your questions. I didn't have the old one, but I believe they only changed the handle

The cut is thicker - more like julienne and less like peeled strips.

Thanks! :D

I was trying to decide if I should get the new one since I already have the old one. If the handle was the only difference then I was not, but since the cut is different I guess I will. Oh well......

I think it's sharper too. It is a better product.

chef_leeanne said:
Thanks! :D

I was trying to decide if I should get the new one since I already have the old one. If the handle was the only difference then I was not, but since the cut is different I guess I will. Oh well......

Can't we get it for 1/2 price on a supply order? If so, it would certainly be worth your while...

I think we can. That or on a personal order. (I had a "show" I put together recently from outside orders (so they could get basting bottles), and I used the FPV to get one. ;) )

I do not have the Julienne Peeler, so, I have used my Serrated Peeler to make thin strips. Just thought I would share that with yall for those that do not have it.

I thought it just had a new handle. If they are better, I guess I'll have to think about getting them. My little one likes carrot strips.:p

Ohhh!! It is so much better than the old style!

I just got the new julienne peeler and thought the strips would be wider than with the old style. However, to me they are like a thick grate now a strip--too thin. I would rather make ribbons with my vegetable peeler. I am disappointed. I think the pieces are too small and will cook way to fast and not look as pretty in recipes.

What is the New Julienne Peeler?

The New Julienne Peeler is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used to create thin, uniform strips of vegetables and fruits quickly and easily.

What makes the New Julienne Peeler different from other peelers?

The New Julienne Peeler has a sharp, serrated blade that allows for precise and effortless julienning. It also has a comfortable grip handle and a built-in blade protector for safe storage.

What types of vegetables and fruits can be used with the New Julienne Peeler?

The New Julienne Peeler is perfect for creating strips of carrots, zucchini, cucumbers, potatoes, apples, and more. It can be used on any firm vegetable or fruit.

Is the New Julienne Peeler dishwasher safe?

Yes, the New Julienne Peeler is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the peeler.

How do I use the New Julienne Peeler?

First, hold the peeler at a 45-degree angle to the vegetable or fruit. Then, apply gentle pressure and glide the peeler down the length of the produce to create thin strips. Repeat until desired amount of julienne strips are achieved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • Deb O
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies