• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Say Goodbye to Julienne Peelers with These Easy Kitchen Tools

I have only ever had the current one so I can't compare it to an older style. It is easy, and very quick.
ChefNic
I'm just not a fan of that Julienne Peeler...seems hard to use...
And I'm thinking about the Moraccan Pita Wedges for a demo...interactive of course! ... but I don't know about using the Julienne Peeler...same with the Asian Pork Noodle Skillet...

I'm thinking about the Food Chopper instead...the carrots don't have to be julienned for the Moraccan Pitas, right???

Does anyone just LOVE the Julienne Peeler, and they can tell me more about WHY?

I've had it for several years, when it first came out, so maybe it's been improved...?? But I don't like how when you get to the end of the carrot, it breaks the carrot off, and I'm left with a chunk of carrot and 'fringe' julienne slices hanging on.. plus it's just hard to hold the carrot!

You must be still using the old one - the new one is wonderful. I highly recommend getting the new one and trying it out - you'll fall in love! I hated the old julienne peeler and had the same problem with the end breaking off. The new one has longer tines and is much sharper, IMO. HTH!

It also helps to use the Hold and Slice in conjunction with the Julienne Peeler. It really helps you get a good grip on the carrot while using the JP.

chefann said:
It also helps to use the Hold and Slice in conjunction with the Julienne Peeler. It really helps you get a good grip on the carrot while using the JP.

I TOTALLY agree - I cannot Julienne a carrot without the Hold 'n Slice!

You are right, the new Julienne Peeler is awesome, 1000 times better than the old. Every time I use it at my shows I sell several of them.

Wow! I may have to get it then!

anyone made the moroccan pita,and just chopped the carrots? or even if you've used the julienne peeler, do you think chopped carrots would be fine ...until i get the new julienne peeler?

THX! ! !

Sounds odd but I have used the deluxe cheese grater to shred carrots... that might work. I have never made that recipe so I am not sure

I like the new julienne peeler, haven't used it that much but didn't have any problems the times I have.

chefann said:

I agree too! It's a little tricky to use, but with the help of the Hold & Slice, I can get the job done. I love the end result- perfect little carrot sticks!

I LOVE the JULIENNE PEELER!!!!

I have only ever had the current one so I can't compare it to an older style. The last bit of carrot cannot be julienned -- but most of it can. It is easy, and very quick.

What is the purpose of the "Not the Julienne Peeler!"?

The "Not the Julienne Peeler!" is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used to create a variety of cuts and shapes in fruits and vegetables. It is perfect for making spiralized noodles, ribbon slices, and even curly fries.

What sets the "Not the Julienne Peeler!" apart from other kitchen tools?

The "Not the Julienne Peeler!" is designed with a sharp, serrated blade that can easily cut through tough skins and create precise cuts. It also has an ergonomic handle for comfortable and easy use.

Can the "Not the Julienne Peeler!" be used for other tasks besides cutting fruits and vegetables?

Yes, the "Not the Julienne Peeler!" can also be used for slicing cheese, chocolate, and other foods that require a thin and even cut.

Is the "Not the Julienne Peeler!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Not the Julienne Peeler!" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and longevity of the tool.

What is the warranty for the "Not the Julienne Peeler!"?

The "Not the Julienne Peeler!" comes with a lifetime warranty from Pampered Chef. If you encounter any issues with the tool, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • JAE
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jenf
  • leftymac