• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is PP on Stop Sell for Julienne Peelers? Find Out Here!

In summary, the conversation revolved around the topic of time management and ways to improve it. The participants discussed setting priorities, eliminating distractions, and seeking help when necessary. They also shared personal tips and experiences on managing their time effectively.
Paige Dixon
I know they're running behind sending out the julienne peelers to those who earned them, but are they actually on stop sell? I couldn't get them to come up on PP.

Yes they are not being offered at this time. They had a quality problem and they are not available until they notify us that this problem has been worked out.

I think it is good that they did this instead of us having to deal with all the returns when they messed up.

I am so glad I ordered the old one before it went away.

Related to Is PP on Stop Sell for Julienne Peelers? Find Out Here!

1. Is PP on Stop Sell for Julienne Peelers?

Yes, currently PP (the company responsible for distributing the julienne peelers) has put them on stop sell. This means that they are not currently available for purchase or distribution.

2. Why are they on stop sell?

PP has stated that they are running behind on sending out julienne peelers to those who have earned them. They have put them on stop sell to catch up on fulfilling orders.

3. Will they be available for purchase again?

It is unclear at this time when the julienne peelers will be available for purchase again. PP has not given a specific date for when they will resume selling them.

4. How can I get a julienne peeler if they are on stop sell?

If you have already earned a julienne peeler through a promotion or rewards program, you should still receive it once PP resumes distribution. If you have not yet earned one, you will have to wait until they are available for purchase again.

5. Is there a way to track the status of my julienne peeler order?

If you have already placed an order for a julienne peeler, you can contact PP directly to inquire about the status of your order. They may be able to provide you with an update on when your peeler will be shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies