• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Technical Difficulties with CC Login - 2 Days and Counting

In summary, there is currently a technical issue with logging into CC accounts that may be caused by incorrect login credentials, server maintenance, or a technical glitch. To resolve this issue, users are recommended to reset their password or clear their browser's cache and cookies. Our team is working to fix the issue and we apologize for any inconvenience. In the meantime, orders can still be placed through guest checkout or by contacting customer service. This is not a recurring issue and our IT team is investigating to prevent it from happening again in the future. For updates on the status of the CC login issue, users can visit our social media pages or contact customer service. An email notification will also be sent once the issue is resolved.
chefkristin
Gold Member
Is anyone else experiencing "technical difficulties" with CC?? I can't even get to the login page. It has been 2 days!!!

Not here - everything is just fine at my end

~

Fine here too.

No problem. I was on last night and throughout the day yesterday.

Ok well I just figured out my problem. I couldn't get on with Firefox but I got on with Internet Explorer. (things that make you go hmmmm???)

That is weird... I just checked and got on fine with Firefox. Do you have the latest version? I remember having an update for Firefox the other day...

lkprescott said:
That is weird... I just checked and got on fine with Firefox. Do you have the latest version? I remember having an update for Firefox the other day...
Yup its updated everytime I get a notice.

Related to Help! Technical Difficulties with CC Login - 2 Days and Counting

1. Why am I unable to log in to my CC account?

There could be various reasons for this issue, such as incorrect login credentials, server maintenance, or a technical glitch. We recommend trying to reset your password or clearing your browser's cache and cookies before contacting our customer service for further assistance.

2. How long will it take to fix the CC login issue?

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this technical difficulty. Our team is working diligently to resolve the issue as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

3. Can I still place orders while the CC login is down?

Yes, you can still place orders by contacting our customer service team or using the guest checkout option. However, we recommend logging into your CC account to track your order and access your purchase history.

4. Is this a recurring issue with the CC login?

No, this is an uncommon occurrence. Our IT team is investigating the cause of this issue to prevent it from happening in the future.

5. How can I stay updated on the status of the CC login issue?

You can visit our official social media pages or contact our customer service team for updates on the status of the CC login issue. We will also send out an email notification once the issue has been resolved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • dancedivine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies