• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated by CC Supply Order Technical Difficulties? Let's Vent!

In summary, the website is having technical difficulties and PP is having trouble updating the product list.
thechefofnorthbend
when I want to go onto CC and make a supply order, it FOREVER IS HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES!!!??? phew....I feel better now.

They seem to be experiencing a lot of those lately. Hmmm, maybe people are signing up left and right!;)

Your so optimistic...me, I'm the "Get off the *&%$ computer so I can use it" kind of gal...LOL:D

I hear you. I have a girl that decided to take up orders not only for January, but February too!! She wanted both specials. Everytime she has asked me to email her the next order form so she can start on that one, I can't get on!! I told her I figured the problem today was everyone checking their commission. I don't know if that is it, but I have been trying to recruit her and I don't want her to think our website sucks!!

No Kidding...

I am now having an issue with trying to get PP to update with the new products...ugh, and i cannot find my RFS ANYWHERE!!! I put it up to keep it safe, now I dont have any clue as to where that safe place is...AHHHH!! LOL...I want to order a few of the new items, knowing we can do so until 03/01, but PP says "no such product" and I have updated the damn thing like 6 times! Oh, the monotony of it all!!! :mad:

thechefofnorthbend said:
when I want to go onto CC and make a supply order, it FOREVER IS HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES!!!??? phew....I feel better now.
I think it's just you. It seems to be fine until YOU log in.

(A little paranoia is a good thing.)

It is all Kristi's new recruits signing up!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

... must... get... ahold .....of... myself (now I wonder why when I am paranoid, I start to sound like William Shatner???)

Thanks for the vote of confidence, KG. I feel SOOOOO much better now knowing that its just MY problem...:p [giving the raspberry toung thing kids do...]

I'm not paranoid.I KNOW the whole world is out to get me.

...and your little dog too KG... He-he...

janetupnorth said:
...and your little dog too KG... He-he...

LMAO!!!
toto.gif

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

LOL - you are so bad KG!!

Hey! It's not paranoia if they're REALLY out to get you.

Related to Frustrated by CC Supply Order Technical Difficulties? Let's Vent!

1. Why am I experiencing technical difficulties with my CC supply order?

There could be several reasons for technical difficulties with your CC supply order. It could be due to a glitch in the system, an issue with your internet connection, or an error on our end. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

2. How can I get in touch with customer service for help with my order?

You can reach out to our customer service team by phone or email for assistance with your order. Our representatives are available to help troubleshoot any technical difficulties you may be experiencing and provide a resolution.

3. Will I still receive my order on time despite the technical difficulties?

We understand the importance of receiving your order on time and will do our best to ensure that happens. However, if there are any delays due to technical difficulties, we will communicate this with you and provide an updated estimated delivery date.

4. Can I cancel my order if I am frustrated with the technical difficulties?

If you would like to cancel your order due to frustration with technical difficulties, please reach out to our customer service team. They will assist you with cancelling your order and provide a refund if applicable.

5. How can I prevent future technical difficulties with my CC supply orders?

We are constantly working to improve our systems and processes to minimize technical difficulties. However, to prevent future issues, we recommend checking your internet connection and ensuring you are using a supported browser. If the problem persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Adrian
  • Brandi2007
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
PamG