• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Website Technical Difficulties: Troubleshooting Tips Inside

In summary, when Adrian tried to access Pampered Chef from his work computer, he received an error. However, when he tried to access the website using www.pamperedchef.com, he was able to log in without any problems.
pampered1224
Silver Member
anyone else having issues getting in? When I try to get into CC from pamperedchef.com, I get a message that they are experiencing technical difficulties just after I log in, yet when I went into the video about Round-up and signed in, viola, there it is? Anyone else?

No problem for me....I just tried it.

John, I haven't been able to access Pamperedchef.com from my home computer for a couple of months. I have my log-in page saved so that's how I access it. Yesterday and today I worked at the schools subbing, and I couldn't access the webpage either. I had to go to Google and type it in and access it from there, which also works from home. I thought it was just from me. Knowing that it isn't just me, makes me a little worried-how many customers/recruit leads can't get in either?

I just tried, no problems!

i too had problems with
pamperedchef.comBUT when I enter www. pamperedchef.com
it workedgo figure

Hmmm, maybe that's it. I've never been able to get to my website using just pamperedchef.biz/... I've always had to type in the "www" first.

I can't get to it unless I type www first.

I have that all there in the bookmark. I just deleted the bookmark, key in www... and then logged in without a hitch. I wonder if it is related to the security error I have been getting out here too. I did an update to my browser on Monday and since then, I have had to hit submit here, get an error about a security token missing, then I hit back and submit again and it works. I wonder if there is something with the update I did. I will see later as it takes a bit to get the main pc site to log you out. So... OK. That makes me feel better too though that it is not just me either. Thanks!

I've been getting an error when I try to get to it from work. I thought it was our Firewall blocking it, but I'll try adding the www. and see if that helps.

Thanks!

Adrian

1. Why am I having trouble accessing the Pampered Chef website?

There could be a few reasons why you are having trouble accessing our website. It could be due to an issue with your internet connection, a temporary server issue, or a problem with your browser. Please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, restarting your device, and trying again. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. I keep getting error messages when trying to place an order, what should I do?

If you are receiving error messages while trying to place an order, it could be due to a technical issue on our end or an issue with your payment method. Please try refreshing the page and checking your payment information for accuracy. If the problem continues, please reach out to our customer service team for help with placing your order.

3. Can I use the Pampered Chef website on my mobile device?

Yes, our website is mobile-friendly and can be accessed on any device with an internet connection. However, for the best user experience, we recommend using a desktop or laptop computer when placing orders or browsing our products.

4. I forgot my password, how can I reset it?

If you have forgotten your password, you can easily reset it by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. You will be prompted to enter your email address and a link will be sent to you to reset your password. If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder or contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Why is the website not displaying all of the products and features I see in the catalog?

Our website is regularly updated with new products and features, so it is possible that some items you see in our catalog may not yet be available on the website. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any specific product inquiries, please feel free to contact our customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamG
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
missydivine
Replies
Views
Admin Greg