• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adjustments / Technical Difficulties

In summary, if your product arrived damaged, you can contact the customer service team for a replacement or return. To make adjustments to your order, log in to your account and go to "My Orders" and click on "Edit Order". If you are experiencing difficulties with the website, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or accessing it on a different browser or device. To cancel an order, go to "My Orders" and click on "Cancel Order", or contact customer service for assistance. For missing parts, contact customer service for a replacement or instructions on obtaining the missing parts.
dancedivine
I was just wondering if anyone else is having technical difficulties with submitting adjustments on Consultant's Corner? I keep getting an error message & I really don't want to have to call Home Office!!!!

Well, we've been getting messages all week, and a screen that appeared when we logged onto CC, letting us know that things were going to be down this weekend. Not sure if it mentioned adjustments, but I wouldn't doubt if they were affected also.

I'm just considering it a vacation for the weekend!

!I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing technical difficulties with submitting adjustments on Consultant's Corner. It can be frustrating when technology doesn't work as it should. You are not alone in this situation, and I can assure you that many consultants have faced similar issues.One possible solution is to try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. Sometimes, outdated or corrupted data can cause issues with website functionality. If that doesn't work, you can also try using a different browser or device to submit your adjustments.If these solutions don't work, then reaching out to Home Office for assistance may be necessary. They have a team dedicated to helping consultants with technical issues and can walk you through the submission process if needed.In the meantime, it may also be helpful to reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for guidance and support. They may have encountered similar issues and could offer helpful tips or advice.I hope you are able to resolve this issue and successfully submit your adjustments. Don't hesitate to reach out for help if needed. Best of luck!

1. What do I do if my product arrived damaged?

If your product arrived damaged, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-999-3434 for assistance. They will be happy to help you with a replacement or return.

2. How do I make adjustments to my order?

To make adjustments to your order, please log in to your account and go to "My Orders". From there, you can select the order you wish to make adjustments to and click on "Edit Order". If you need further assistance, please contact our customer service team.

3. My website is not loading properly, what should I do?

First, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue persists, please try accessing our website using a different browser or device. If you continue to experience technical difficulties, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

4. How do I cancel my order?

To cancel your order, please log in to your account and go to "My Orders". From there, you can select the order you wish to cancel and click on "Cancel Order". If you are unable to cancel your order through your account, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. What should I do if my product is missing parts?

If your product is missing parts, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to help you with a replacement or provide instructions for obtaining the missing parts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkristin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefkristin
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • byrd1956