• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Behind the Pampered Chef Ad in Hotmail?

I think Start Your Own Business might be a new advertiser because I haven't seen it before, and I've been following Start Your Own Business for a while.I think PC has dabbled in online advertising. Because of your cookies, it takes you to your website -- it would probably go to the main site if not, then would be directed into the lead system. I think Start Your Own Business might be a new advertiser because I haven't seen it before, and I've been following Start Your Own Business for a while.
Bren706
Gold Member
Hmmmm. I just went into my msn hotmail account, and in their was a "Great gift bundles" Ad displaying on the right hand side. (there is usually some sort of ad there). There are no bundles, but a few seasonings and the itty bitty bevs mixes. When I click on it, it brings it to my website (probably because of my cookies). I don't want to clear them to see, but I am really curious who's site it links to. Anyone else see an ad like this?

Ok, so I clicked on the the little "ad choices" box displayed at top and it brought me to a website called "fetchback". Here is what was on their page:

"Wondering why you saw a display advertisement, provided by FetchBack?

FetchBack is a service provider that works with companies to show advertisements to consumers who previously visited their Website. This type of online advertising is called Retargeting. When you visited one of our client's websites, a text file (called a cookie) was placed on your internet browser. This text file tells sites that you visit online to show you an ad from our client, versus another ad. These are called targeted ads as they are targeted specifically to you, and targeted ads make your time spent on the internet customized to your interests.

Our client's website that is Retargeting you is Start Your Own Business and plan kitchen shows at PamperedChef.com..............................................

Hmmmm. Wonder if this is new marketing?

Interesting. I wonder if home office knows anything about this.

Welcome to Aldous Huxley's Brave New World.

Yes, I noticed one a while back. I asked about it on the Director's forum and others had seen them as well. And every time I add something new to my CafePress page, I see ads for my new item on the side of pages I'm viewing too! LOL

Internet advertising is getting to be a very competitive sport, and every day, new operators find new ways to harvest your data to customize advertising to you. Every mouse click you make on the Internet is tracked and logged, for advertisers to key ads specifically to you.On top of it, if you have a hotmail, gmail or yahoo mail account, all of your emails are also scanned to harvest information for your shopping habits and possible buying patterns. I get emails from my employers and as a result, I get pop-up ads for the products I support. The 'bots are too dumb to know I work for those products, but recognize the brand names and find ads for me.How can you avoid those things? Don't use the Internet. Trying to avoid these ads is like trying to drive from New York to LA without seeing any billboards.Good luck with that, too.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
... Trying to avoid these ads is like trying to drive from New York to LA without seeing any billboards.Good luck with that, too.

Just drive with a blindfold. You won't see a single billboard on your trip. And the bonus ... you might make it into the 2012 Darwin Awards. LOL

I think PC has dabbled in online advertising. Because of your cookies, it takes you to your website -- it would probably go to the main site if not, then would be directed into the lead system.

Related to Who's Behind the Pampered Chef Ad in Hotmail?

1. What is the Pampered Chef Ad in Hotmail?

The Pampered Chef Ad in Hotmail is an advertisement for Pampered Chef products that appears in the Hotmail email platform. It showcases our latest products and promotions to Hotmail users.

2. How can I access the Pampered Chef Ad in Hotmail?

You can access the Pampered Chef Ad in Hotmail by logging into your Hotmail account and checking your emails. Our ad may appear in your inbox or in the form of a banner or sidebar ad while you are using the Hotmail platform.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products directly from the ad in Hotmail?

No, the Pampered Chef Ad in Hotmail is for promotional purposes only and does not allow for direct purchases. However, you can click on the ad to be redirected to our website where you can make purchases of our products.

4. How often does the Pampered Chef Ad in Hotmail change?

The Pampered Chef Ad in Hotmail changes periodically to showcase our latest products and promotions. We strive to update the ad regularly to keep our customers informed and excited about our products.

5. Can I unsubscribe from receiving the Pampered Chef Ad in Hotmail?

Yes, if you no longer wish to receive the Pampered Chef Ad in Hotmail, you can unsubscribe by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the ad or by adjusting your email preferences in your Hotmail account settings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
3RingChef