• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Elizabeth Wood and why did I receive her supply order?

In summary, Lori received her supply order, but it was missing some items. Lori is waiting for the missing items to be sent to her.
loreo
Does anybody know a consultant from Maryland whose name is Elizabeth Wood? If you do, can you pm me? I received her supply order today.

BTW, I've already let HO know, I just want to let her know that it is going to be late.

Thanks!

Lori

Is her phone number printed on the shipping label? I thought someone said they put that on there, but I don't have a box handy to see if that's the case. :)ETA: I must still have a sleepy brain this morning..nevermind. Just ignore me. lol

Last edited:
I don't know her, but I just had the same thing happen with my supply order.

The shipping label and the packing slip are all my info, but the little sticker listing what's in the box has someone else's name. The supply order is TOTALLY screwed up!

I submitted a Supply Order on April 1st, and it was delivered yesterday, April 6th.

Here is what I originally ordered:

KA05 - 100 Spring Catalogs
KA07 - 25 Mini Catalogs qty of 4
JA44 - Chipotle Rub qty of 4
KA43 - Lemon Pepper Rub - qty 4
JM72 - Citrus Peeler/10 - qty 1 pkg
FP41 - Quikut Paring Knives - qty 1 pkg
KA13 0 Season's Best Recipe Books (1 pkg)

THIS IS WHAT I RECEIVED:

12 PACKAGES OF MINI CATALOGS
1 PACKAGE OF RECIPE CARDS - DECADENT DESSERTS
3 PACKAGES OF SEASON's BEST COOKBOOKS

I recieved the spices, knives, and peelers as ordered...AND

I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY FULL SIZE CATALOGS - NO FULL SIZED CATALOGS.

I've had 2 large shows already this week, which leaves me with 11 catalogs - including the ones in my host packets - and I have a large show on Saturday, and another on Monday - I NEED THOSE FULL SIZED CATALOGS ASAP!!!!!!
The funny thing is that the packing slips have the correct order on them - doesn't anyone look at those when they put them in the box with the order? Because to me, 4 packages of Full Size Catalogs look nothing like 8 packages of minis, a package of recipe cards, and season's best cookbooks.

Becky, I have a TON of catalogs. Want me to send you some?

babywings76 said:
Becky, I have a TON of catalogs. Want me to send you some?

Thanks - but I emailed HO this morning, and expect to have the ones I originally ordered by the end of this week! I'm only one day shipping from HO, so they should be able to get those to me! ;)

I'm just waiting to hear what they want to do with all of the extra SB, and Mini's that they sent to me.

ChefBeckyD said:
I don't know her, but I just had the same thing happen with my supply order.

The shipping label and the packing slip are all my info, but the little sticker listing what's in the box has someone else's name. The supply order is TOTALLY screwed up!

I submitted a Supply Order on April 1st, and it was delivered yesterday, April 6th.

Here is what I originally ordered:

KA05 - 100 Spring Catalogs
KA07 - 25 Mini Catalogs qty of 4
JA44 - Chipotle Rub qty of 4
KA43 - Lemon Pepper Rub - qty 4
JM72 - Citrus Peeler/10 - qty 1 pkg
FP41 - Quikut Paring Knives - qty 1 pkg
KA13 0 Season's Best Recipe Books (1 pkg)

THIS IS WHAT I RECEIVED:

12 PACKAGES OF MINI CATALOGS
1 PACKAGE OF RECIPE CARDS - DECADENT DESSERTS
3 PACKAGES OF SEASON's BEST COOKBOOKS

I recieved the spices, knives, and peelers as ordered...AND

I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY FULL SIZE CATALOGS - NO FULL SIZED CATALOGS.

I've had 2 large shows already this week, which leaves me with 11 catalogs - including the ones in my host packets - and I have a large show on Saturday, and another on Monday - I NEED THOSE FULL SIZED CATALOGS ASAP!!!!!!
The funny thing is that the packing slips have the correct order on them - doesn't anyone look at those when they put them in the box with the order? Because to me, 4 packages of Full Size Catalogs look nothing like 8 packages of minis, a package of recipe cards, and season's best cookbooks.

I can send some too, Becky. I can fill up a Flat Rate Box and mail it now today if you want.

I placed an order last Thursday and I only got half of what I ordered! It is all on the packing slip but two items, 4 of each of the recruiting info I ordered, is not there. And I am missing the 3 steps of doing a mammogram fliers. Weird! What is up with that. I have been having issues with getting show orders with products missing. It has been EVERY show of 6 since Mid-February.

I got someone else's supply order too last Friday. I needed the spices to show this lady who was thinking of having a show at my church. Hopefully, she will still book with me even though I just described them to her.

I want to log into a message board and see a thread entitled with my first and last name!

I'm so glad you all posted this... I got a supply order last week, and it made me think, did I miss anything. Then I though, OMG, my booking slide wasn't in there. Just sent in the adjustment, hopefully it will come in soon!!

Thanks for the reminder!!!

I received a wrong supply order last week too! I hope that Tracey Mooney gets her stuff soon...and I hope I get mine as well! It must have been a hectic end of month at the warehouse.

SWEET!

I got an email this morning from HO saying that my catalogs will be here tomorrow - in time for my show on Sat! (WHEW!) AND they said I could keep all the stuff I got instead of them the first time around! So, 8 extra packs of minis (I should be covered now for mini's until July!) and 3 extra packs of SB cookbooks! Yippee!

awesome!!!

I have an adjustment #.FedEx was supposed to come pick up the box- they never showed. How long do I wait to call HO again?

Ugh, I wasn't going to say anything, but I'm starting to get frustrated. My host called yesterday to say she received her show, but the lids for both Micro Cookers were missing (one of each size). She doesn't mind too much about her own, but she feels bad giving the rest of the order to her guest, and having to explain the lid is missing. I called HO right away, and Nancy was very nice, entered the adjustment, and said she'd put a rush on it so it would be shipped today. Well, the shipment status is STILL showing received! Nothing else has been done. It's bad enough this is going Smart Post (which, as I had to explain to my host, means she can receive it in a couple of days - or, in three weeks!!). I hate that I have absolutely no control over getting this expedited (yeah, yeah, I can call HO tomorrow, but that doesn't mean anything will change). If I had the lids, I could just overnight them (well, actually, I could drive them over, since we live in the same town, but you know what I mean). As it is, all I can do is pray these get pulled tomorrow, the hand-over from FedEx to USPS is done the same day, and that USPS doesn't ship the package all over the continent before finally getting it to Bealeton, VA.

I got someone else's replacement parts order....I have no idea what I'm going to do with them.

Come to think of it, I have no idea what they even go to.

New people in the labeling department? Yikes. That's gotta be expensive.

When I re-placed my supply order, it showed it shipping, and when I opened the link, it took me to a DHL site, and said it wasn't a valid number. I called HO and they said it was being shipped USPS. When I put that number on usps.gov, viola! There it was, headed for my house.

New prople in the programming department? Yikes. That's gotta be annoying.

1. Who is Elizabeth Wood?

Elizabeth Wood is a consultant from Maryland who may have placed a supply order.

2. Why did I receive her supply order?

It is possible that you received Elizabeth Wood's supply order by mistake or as a substitute for another order.

3. Does anybody know a consultant from Maryland whose name is Elizabeth Wood?

There may be multiple consultants named Elizabeth Wood in Maryland, so it is not possible to confirm without additional information.

4. Can you pm me if you know Elizabeth Wood?

Unfortunately, I am not able to personally connect you with Elizabeth Wood. However, you may be able to reach out to her through your company's contacts or through social media.

5. What should I do if I received Elizabeth Wood's supply order?

Please inform your company's headquarters (HO) about the situation and let them know that the order may be late. It is important to also try to contact Elizabeth Wood to inform her about the delay.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies