• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P! Where's My Home Office Order?

something.I don't know about slow shipping, but when I got my last order it (it was a catalog party for a co-worker, so i had it sent to the office) it looked like they literally just "threw" the items in the box, the micro cooker was in two seperate pieces with other heavier items thrown on top like the squares w/ cranberry accent... and they TOTALLY crushed the Cinnamon Sprinkle and it was EVERYWHERE! All over the box, mixed in the products (some even got inside the wrapper for the small serving spatula!)Ok... sorry to hi-jack this but I am grumpy with whoever packed these boxes!I placed a supply order on
schel
IS IT ME OR IS HOME OFFICE BEING VERY SLOW WITH SHIPPING??
I PLACED A SUPPLY ORDER LAST SATURDAY AND IT STILL SAYS RECIEVED.
SO FRUSTRATED, I HAVE A CRAFT FAIR THIS WEEKEND AND NO MINI CATALOGS! :grumpy:
SCHEL

STOP SCREAMING AT US PLEASE(using all caps is the online equivalent of screaming)Have you tried calling HO about your issue?

Iam sure one problem is when they were having technical problems the other day and people could not submit and then they probably got overloaded the next day when the problems were solved.

I had super fast shipping with all my shows until I submitted one March 4th.

I would call about it though. I know they are working on shows submitted through 2/29.

DebbieJ said:
STOP SCREAMING AT US PLEASE

(using all caps is the online equivalent of screaming)

Have you tried calling HO about your issue?

Sorry, not screaming my caps lock was on.
Yes I called HO and its a 2 1/2 hour wait for call back so I'll find out.
Schel

And perhaps someone in your group has some mini-catalogs that you could get from them and then replace them when yours come in.

schel said:
Yes I called HO and its a 2 1/2 hour wait for call back so I'll find out. Schel
FYI - I just called HO and for the first time in over 4 years, I got to a person right when I called in!!! WHAAAAHOOO!!! :)

I dont know about slow shipping, but when I got my last order it (it was a catalog party for a co-worker, so i had it sent to the office) it looked like they literally just "threw" the items in the box, the micro cooker was in two seperate pieces with other heavier items thrown on top like the squares w/ cranberry accent... and they TOTALLY crushed the Cinnamon Sprinkle and it was EVERYWHERE! All over the box, mixed in the products (some even got inside the wrapper for the small serving spatula!)

Ok... sorry to hi-jack this but I am grumpy with whoever packed these boxes!

I placed a supply order on Feb 29th it shipped on March 4th and should be here tomorrow (March 6th)

I placed my supply order and received it in 2 days. I couldn't believe it was heare already.

It seems that I always get my supply/sample orders way faster than my show orders. What's up with THAT anyway? LOL.

Last Saturday, as in March 1st? Then it's only been 3 business days, give them some time, the sky isn't falling yet! :D

HO called back and said the order was on hold that I ordered to many spices.
:confused:
I said to just take them off then to get the order released. :grumpy:
Can't wait for kit enhancement month.
Schel

schel said:
Schel

That's weird. I once ordered too many spices, and they just only sent me one... they didn't put my order on hold for it...

Sometimes they are just so inconsistent there... But I second the recommendation to borrow some from someone near you, if you can, and replace them when yours come... Or maybe there is a flyer on here somewhere featuring some of the new products you could use... Or you could make something up. I am just brainstorming here...

schel said:
Schel

too many spices?? as in...too many of 1 particular spice, or too many bottles of several kinds?

I have never heard of this happening before.

bsaxman said:
I dont know about slow shipping, but when I got my last order it (it was a catalog party for a co-worker, so i had it sent to the office) it looked like they literally just "threw" the items in the box, the micro cooker was in two seperate pieces with other heavier items thrown on top like the squares w/ cranberry accent... and they TOTALLY crushed the Cinnamon Sprinkle and it was EVERYWHERE! All over the box, mixed in the products (some even got inside the wrapper for the small serving spatula!)

Ok... sorry to hi-jack this but I am grumpy with whoever packed these boxes!
Same thing happend to my last order. Sprinkles crushed & box of square plates broken. Outside of box shipped in just fine.

itsjustCarla said:
too many spices?? as in...too many of 1 particular spice, or too many bottles of several kinds?I have never heard of this happening before.
On the supply order form, the instructions are that we can only order one of each spice, and only 4 per season - except for a few spices that are used in Featured Demo Recipes for the season. Those spices, we can order 4 per supply order.Here is the link. Sometimes it really helps to read the info given to us from HO.https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/ppwk_supply_order.pdf

End-of-month-party shipping is getting caught up. I submitted 4 shows on 2/29 and all have been processed as of this morning. Towards the end of February, they were really on fire (orders were being received 2-3 days after submissions). But, as usual, end-of-month submissions get them bogged down. Just be patient and in the future anticipate longer ship times for orders submitted at the end or very beginning of a month.

Tammy

I ordered supplies on Saturday and they showed picking maybe on Monday. Then they showed received again later. Then they showed picking. So I called HO last night about two other things and asked about my supply order, too (waited on hold instead of a 2 3/4 hour call back, got through in about 1 minute). I figured there could be a problem that they hadn't told me about yet. They said there was no problem, and I received it today. The shipment tracking isn't always caught up with the actual shipping. I do think we should call when things don't seem right because apparently when there are hold ups ,they don't always let us know in a timely manner.

Related to P! Where's My Home Office Order?

1. Where can I find my home office order?

The best place to find your home office order is by logging into your Pampered Chef account. From there, click on the "My Orders" section to view your order history. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

2. How long does it take for my home office order to arrive?

The delivery time for your home office order can vary depending on your location and the availability of the products. On average, orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days, and delivery can take an additional 3-5 business days. You can track your order using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email.

3. Can I make changes or cancel my home office order?

If you need to make changes or cancel your home office order, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you in making any necessary changes or cancelling the order if it has not yet been processed.

4. What if I received the wrong item in my home office order?

If you received the wrong item in your home office order, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant immediately. They will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive the correct item as soon as possible.

5. What is the return policy for home office orders?

Pampered Chef has a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all home office orders. If you are not satisfied with your order for any reason, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on the return process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
schel
  • otisbg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service