• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Amusing Observation About Home Office Lead Orders...

In summary, the experts love the Mini Spatula, but find it amusing that someone will pay more in shipping than for the actual product that is ordered. They also find it funny that someone would order only a mini spatula.
BethCooks4U said:
If she didn't give info how do you know she had a party on March 26?

I'd love to get one of those xx# of an item! My latest lead order was for 2 mini-serving spatulas and I think I already said once I had one for one citrus peeler (75c).
How I knew about mine was that the total for her order (before tax and shipping) was an odd amount...and the only thing I could think of that would do that would be a PHD - so I looked up her name, and sure enough, she'd had a show the month before!

<h2>1. Why am I receiving so many home office lead orders this month?</h2><p>The home office leads program is designed to help consultants reach new customers and grow their business. As a result, you may receive an influx of orders during certain periods, like this month.</p><h2>2. Do customers really pay more for shipping than the actual product?</h2><p>Yes, it is possible for customers to pay more for shipping than the cost of the product itself. This may happen if the customer only orders a small item, like a mini spatula, which can be more expensive to ship than larger items due to packaging and handling costs.</p><h2>3. Why would someone pay for shipping when they can just order directly from me?</h2><p>Some customers may prefer the convenience of ordering online rather than going through a consultant. They may also be ordering additional products from the Pampered Chef website and want to combine their orders for easier shipping.</p><h2>4. Does this mean I'm losing out on potential sales?</h2><p>No, receiving home office lead orders does not necessarily mean you are losing out on sales. These orders are an opportunity to reach new customers and potentially gain repeat business in the future.</p><h2>5. How can I make the most out of these home office lead orders?</h2><p>Take advantage of these orders by providing excellent customer service and including a personalized thank-you note or special offer in the package. This can help turn these one-time customers into repeat customers and potentially lead to referrals for your business.</p>

1. Why am I receiving so many home office lead orders this month?

The home office leads program is designed to help consultants reach new customers and grow their business. As a result, you may receive an influx of orders during certain periods, like this month.

2. Do customers really pay more for shipping than the actual product?

Yes, it is possible for customers to pay more for shipping than the cost of the product itself. This may happen if the customer only orders a small item, like a mini spatula, which can be more expensive to ship than larger items due to packaging and handling costs.

3. Why would someone pay for shipping when they can just order directly from me?

Some customers may prefer the convenience of ordering online rather than going through a consultant. They may also be ordering additional products from the Pampered Chef website and want to combine their orders for easier shipping.

4. Does this mean I'm losing out on potential sales?

No, receiving home office lead orders does not necessarily mean you are losing out on sales. These orders are an opportunity to reach new customers and potentially gain repeat business in the future.

5. How can I make the most out of these home office lead orders?

Take advantage of these orders by providing excellent customer service and including a personalized thank-you note or special offer in the package. This can help turn these one-time customers into repeat customers and potentially lead to referrals for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • otisbg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Mandeelou